Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I hate being blackcel

incelpardo99

incelpardo99

Blackcel
-
Fuck, I hate my own color and I'm envious of whites, atleast white is more attractive

Fuck, I hate my own color and I'm envious of whites, atleast white is more attractive
Skin color does not matter for a trucel. Our inceldom unites us all.

Only fakecel larpers would feel proud of their skin over others.

nevER began for blackcels

It’s truly over if black and on forums, blacks need to be giga nt and low inhib

This wasn't really a problem until colonization started, and later, in our century, globalization. Mixing people together creates uneven opportunities for them in the dating market. It introduces problems that wouldn't have existed in the first place. For example, nobody in Japan was complaining about whites having an easier time in the dating market until globalization came along with open border policies.
Agreed, and to add injury to insult I'm not even really african, I'm a fucking mutt black. How can a tribe of mutts exist before globalization? I have no identity, I am nothing. It's over

I can't, I don't thugmaxx like other blacks, actually I do the opposite, I study engineering and live a pacific life, it's trully over

That's what I would tell myself too if I was a shitskin :feelskek:
its mostly true but at least our ancestors were normal people and not some 34 iq mumbo jumbo monkey who escaped from the jungle and got used in slavery
mumbo jumbos are rarely incel

its mostly true but at least our ancestors were normal people and not some 34 iq mumbo jumbo monkey who escaped from the jungle and got used in slavery

mumbo jumbos are rarely incel
I am

I can't, I don't thugmaxx like other blacks, actually I do the opposite, I study engineering and live a pacific life, it's trully over
Same here , latinas hate me for it

no race can be non nt
Diff races require diff amounts of nt, whites don’t have to speak in Ebonics while Latinos n blacks do or else you’re seen as soft and joker tier

Unless your tyrone or mixed with white being black is a damn curse

Unless your tyrone or mixed with white being black is a damn curse
I'm italian descendant but that doesn't help, just made me a fucking mutt, I'm black but my skin is white

That's right
Screenshot 2023 08 28 122922 AM

bleach your skin with monobenzone and cut your mouth, nose and eye to be more white looking

Everyday i thankmyself im not a sh1tskin

I like south brazil i hear its white only
Hows your part
Filled with monkeys, I'm black but I must have a lot of white genes in me because I have a higher IQ than all of them, all my coleagues at my engineering class are all white but me. But in general my state has 90% nggers to say the least

Filled with monkeys, I'm black but I must have a lot of white genes in me because I have a higher IQ than all of them, all my coleagues at my engineering class are all white but me. But in general my state has 90% nggers to say the least
Damn i will say its interesting speaking to someone from brazil you live in a normal brick house or those favelas?

It's near south but in there

Damn i will say its interesting speaking to someone from brazil you live in a normal brick house or those favelas?
No man if lived in a favela I would not even be talking to you to begin with, the nggers there do things that stretch beyond what reasonable human could do, like cutting your flesh piece by piece as if you were a pig or cow and take photos of it to show off for no reason at all, I live at the city but Brazil in general is surrounded by favelas, but the houses here are not made by visible brick like years, they are on the inside and covered in paint and 'argamassa' (idk the word for it), it still a shitty place and someday I hope to migrate to you guys place so I can contribute with my skills to a place where normal human beings live

No man if lived in a favela I would not even be talking to you to begin with, the nggers there do things that stretch beyond what reasonable human could do, like cutting your flesh piece by piece as if you were a pig or cow and take photos of it to show off for no reason at all, I live at the city but Brazil in general is surrounded by favelas, but the houses here are not made by visible brick like years, they are on the inside and covered in paint and 'argamassa' (idk the word for it), it still a shitty place and someday I hope to migrate to you guys place so I can contribute with my skills to a place where normal human beings live
Yea ive seen in telegram the videos from brasil insane execution they show wether its their enemies or home invasion

Yea ive seen in telegram the videos from brasil insane execution they show wether its their enemies or home invasion
They would do that to anyone if they showed a mere sign of suspicion, they don't care, they are nggers and I hope for them to be genocided, the good people here should run away and let the nggers kill themselves

They would do that to anyone if they showed a mere sign of suspicion, they don't care, they are nggers and I hope for them to be genocided, the good people here should run away and let the nggers kill themselves
Was it always this bad i think when brasil was a military dictatorship it had order and control

Was it always this bad i think when brasil was a military dictatorship it had order and control
I think the military had locked up and tortured the bad people but not executed them, so they grew up in band and as they got out they started forming criminals groups and started killing each other it was a bad call the military did they fucked it up and not finished the job so that costed a lot, but no it wasn't all bad before all that people just live like the regular european folk there is footage showing that stuff it's really hard to distinguish

I'm the opposite, not black but I'm a dark nigga
@PLA1092 thots?
Funny thing is you can be treated as white from where I'm from. We are so mixed it's really hard for us mutts to tell wheter is white or not, but as soon as you got the wavy hair you can be considered white (in the southern part you still a ngger)

I think the military had locked up and tortured the bad people but not executed them, so they grew up in band and as they got out they started forming criminals groups and started killing each other it was a bad call the military did they fucked it up and not finished the job so that costed a lot, but no it wasn't all bad before all that people just live like the regular european folk there is footage showing that stuff it's really hard to distinguish
Hows the new jew president i saw in the news you cant say faggot anymore or else the jail

Hows the new jew president i saw in the news you cant say faggot anymore or else the jail
Yeah that's pretty much what you said, I think you americans can say whatever the fuck you guys want but not here in Brazil, but the law here is so fucked up it doesn't matter and the consequence is only on paper. We got too many of us locked up, we are to poor to get more in people in jail over silly stuff like that so it's really to someone suffer from it in extreme cases you pay a bail and end of story. But the president is not even jew he is not someone important enough to descend from that he is just a alcoholic fuckup who grew poor and doesn't know how to read (yeah thats exactly what you just read our president doesnt know how to read) so in sum we are a bunch of fuckups