Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I hate being around minorities

La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

Weinen In Der Sonne
★★★★
My grandma wanted to go to this gas station that’s run by pajeets and mexishits, when I entered I was uneasy the entire time. I felt like they were all watching me when I wasn’t looking. Way too fucking talkative. Hated being there, fried chicken was good though I guess

Way too fucking talkative
This is another thing. Turd worlders never shut up, they're always talking. To make matters worse, none of them understand what an "inside voice" is. I was in London for a week some months ago and dirty pajeet/paki/bengali immigrants would shamelessly yell on their phones in the trams. It's not even something they do intermittently, their default speaking voice is a screech. While yelling on the phone while in public is something I've seen all non-whites do – including supposedly "Westernized" ones such as black Americans – it's 50x worse when pajeets or chinks do it, due to how subhuman and cacophonous their native languages sound.

It seems to be a commonly made observation that ethnics require loud noise at all times, as if it's something that puts them at ease. You've likely seen many memes about loud noise when playing online games with a spic, chirping smoke alarms in black households, or the car horns honking every second in shitdia

Their cultures lack any concept of politeness. I can attest from living around them my entire life that curries will just stare at you with no regard whatsoever. A lot of foreigners find this out the hard way when they visit 'jeetland:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Wellthatsucks/comments/1bfajns/being_white_in_bangladesh/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=whitespace

This is unfortunately my experience with jeets when I go to bangladesh every 3-4 years. At the same time delusional 'jeets consider light skin feminine for whatever reason.

This is unfortunately my experience with jeets when I go to bangladesh every 3-4 years. At the same time delusional 'jeets consider light skin feminine for whatever reason.
Funnily enough, I was about to tag you in the second reply I made in this thread, but backed out since I'd just sat down and hadn't yet gotten to the notifs I have from you. Care to share your thoughts on it?

Funnily enough, I was about to tag you in the second reply I made in this thread, but backed out since I'd just sat down and hadn't yet gotten to the notifs I have from you. Care to share your thoughts on it?
When I wake up, probably. I feel like a rotting husk from being deprived of sleep this entire week.

Their cultures lack any concept of politeness. I can attest from living around them my entire life that curries will just stare at you with no regard whatsoever. A lot of foreigners find this out the hard way when they visit 'jeetland:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Wellthatsucks/comments/1bfajns/being_white_in_bangladesh/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=whitespace

Holy shit, reminds me of that video of the guy walking through India and getting constantly harangued by pajeets, they really are the lowest-inhib race, like unpleasantly low. Only matched by the hyper sped gen y at my school that piss on the bathroom floor

Holy shit, reminds me of that video of the guy walking through India and getting constantly harangued by pajeets, they really are the lowest-inhib race, like unpleasantly low. Only matched by the hyper sped gen y at my school that piss on the bathroom floor
Got a link to the vid? And yeah, curries – especially the Northern & gangetic ones – aren't even low-inhib, they're no-inhib. 'Jeets are like a parody of themselves, I don't know how anyone can think our shit-tier reputation as a race is undeserved

Got a link to the vid? And yeah, curries – especially the Northern & gangetic ones – aren't even low-inhib, they're no-inhib. 'Jeets are like a parody of themselves, I don't know how anyone can think our shit-tier reputation as a race is undeserved

View: https://youtu.be/386iVwP-bAA?si=iKcsSZWlcwLFfQcE

Here’s the vid, it’s like an irl boomer sketch you’d find on the Aryan Nations website