Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate being a youngcel.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I hate knowing this is the time I’m supposed to be making friends and getting girlfriends but neither men or women want anything to do with me. I hate knowing that I’ll never have a decent job or a wife or even a basic level of respect or affection like my older family members did.

It also bothers me that I’m not alone in it. Guys that just a couple years ago that would have no problem getting girlfriends or genuine friends get betrayed constantly by both. And that’s if they can get girls to even speak back to them. This is the fate of my generation unless things change. Constant loneliness, apathy and depression.

I'm 12 and my dick is 5", in 2020 sub 7" = kill

The past, present and future of today's youth has been stolen

Better than being oldcel. I love being young

Yes, right now you should be making friends. But that's tough because in high school people are assholes. How about college?

Under 16s when they post:

The past, present and future of today's youth has been stolen
That's the thing that bothers me the most. It'd be one thing if it was just me that's like this. But perfectly average decent acting guys get mocked and shunned by women and society. America is becoming like japan quicker and quicker as my generation grows up.

try being oldcel.
I'm not saying it's somehow better for you but at least the majority of your generation had somewhat decent lives (sorry if I'm insulting you by accident). But for the majority of my generation's guys they will end up wageslaves with no girlfriends and probably even virgins.

my generation? Jfl I'm 29. my generation isnt old enough yet to have such a decent life as the ones before me
Oh my mistake. I'm not trying to play the "who has it worse" game but I know my generation's men are in for absolute hell unless things somehow get better.

Smh @ teencels who say they rather be oldcels. Jesus christ

When did I say that? I said I hate knowing this is the prime of my life but I can't enjoy it because women are awful and people in general hate me.

I'm turning 18 in march this month and even I'm cringing at that. These 15 year old "cels" man...

Anyone who thinks being a teen is worse than being 30+ is not even coping at that point. They're just fucking retarded and brainless.

I'm turning 18 in march this month and even I'm cringing at that. These 15 year old "cels" man...

Anyone who thinks being a teen is worse than being 30+ is not even coping at that point. They're just fucking retarded and brainless.
Again where did I say that? And yeah I do think I'm incel since girls have called me ugly since kindergarten and I've never had a legit friendship.

Don't worry, it won't last forever

This is the fate of my generation unless things change. Constant loneliness, apathy and depression.
I feel so bad for gen z. It's so fucking over for them. They are so fucked that it honestly makes me sad.

It's much harder when you get older.

Again where did I say that? And yeah I do think I'm incel since girls have called me ugly since kindergarten and I've never had a legit friendship.

At least finish puberty first :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Oh my mistake. I'm not trying to play the "who has it worse" game but I know my generation's men are in for absolute hell unless things somehow get better.
You're right, things will be hell for your generation. I'm a millennial and it's over for us and everyone who comes after us. It'll literally take hundreds of years to undo the damage that has been done to society at this point.

That said, when you're a youngcel, you have more free time, less responsibility, and are less jaded than when you get into mid/late 20's and then start to approach wizardceldom. So enjoy those aspects while you can. It does get worse when you get out of school and start wageslaving (unless you can neet, which I guess is worth a shot if you can tolerate your parents).

15yearoldcels? :lul::lul::lul:

This forum needs an age restriction tbh.

15yearoldcels? :lul::lul::lul:

This forum needs an age restriction tbh.
I know I'm pretty young for this site but I've been rejected 8 times by girls and girls have treated me like garbage since kindergarten. And I keep noticing the black pill in everyday life and this is the only place I can discuss it on.

JFL at being a youngcel you shouldn't be on this site if you under 20

I hate knowing this is the time I’m supposed to be making friends and getting girlfriends but neither men or women want anything to do with me. I hate knowing that I’ll never have a decent job or a wife or even a basic level of respect or affection like my older family members did.

It also bothers me that I’m not alone in it. Guys that just a couple years ago that would have no problem getting girlfriends or genuine friends get betrayed constantly by both. And that’s if they can get girls to even speak back to them. This is the fate of my generation unless things change. Constant loneliness, apathy and depression.
The only way to escape is to serve them holes some red rum buddy boyo :feelsokman:

tbh it wouldnt be so bad, i'd still be incel but japan has very good copes.
I meant it as like what japan has going on right now. Low birth rate, incels increasing in number along with neets and suicides.
JFL at being a youngcel you shouldn't be on this site if you under 20
I don't think you realize how bad it is for gen z right now. In my high school alone most of the guys my age are virgins, constantly mocked by the girls, very few of the normies have girlfriends and they have to constantly simp to keep them and the few normies who aren't virgins have all lost it to fat girls.

I meant it as like what japan has going on right now. Low birth rate, incels increasing in number along with neets and suicides.
still wouldn't be too bad, incels increasing will still mean that I'm incel, but it won't be as stigmatized. Less stigma = better sex dolls and acceptable for me to waste my life on copes

Its over buddie boys. Im 12 and 5”7 manlet with a 6 face but girls only want tower gigachads.

being a yungcel is tough
I know your mocking me but I wouldn't come on here if I didn't think women despised me.

Its over buddie boys. Im 12 and 5”7 manlet with a 6 face but girls only want tower gigachads.

being a yungcel is tough
yeah bro I'm 10 and a 6'0" gigaturbomanlet with a 7.9 face bro. Its over bro because mini-stacies wont fuck the second eye-contact is made.