Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate being a sperg

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Some lucky autists are more higher iq, well mannered and calm. But then other autists like me are giga spergs who do stupid shit and sometimes act on impulse which may be due to the mixture of adhd & autism. If I didn’t have adhd I’d be high 150 iq going to top university with full ride but if I didn’t have autism I’d be more confident and socially adjusted. I’d also probably not have been incel it’s over.

This week had to fight off physically a giga violent sperg at my workplace.
Honestly never had a good experience with giga spergs no matter how “incel” they are. They always want to fight or start something.
Those are spastics with anger issues entirely different. People who have anger issues usually are violent savages they should be euthanized

Same, I’m a low IQ socially retarded impulsive sperg who is concerningly obsessed with my interests. This diagnosis has fucked with me my entire life

cant relate

could never be me

Use Pubmed for answer:

Those are spastics with anger issues entirely different. People who have anger issues usually are violent savages they should be euthanized

You must look at your neuro-chemistry and modify the regimen for greatest success. When I was your age, I wasn't able to make purchases online due to lack of card.

HomePageSlider_NewProductAnnouncement_Cycloastragenol_Gaba_Infini-B_1920x1080px_3-20-23_SLoanzon4.jpg