Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate being a sand nigger

at least you are not a manlet or curry

Can't sand niggers getaway with rapemaxxing at sweden?

If you can just rapemaxx bro.

Makes me wonder if someone from these incel countries had to live in a chad country. You would stand out even from other incels, would be very brutal.

If you do just stay away from good areas, I try to do it too.

What would you consider a "Chad Country"????

The majority of western white women want to import (male) muslim refugees
just to push their SJW agenda they actually fuck chads

keep koping, at least you are tall.

Walk around in a bedsheet and tell people you're a sheik.

Nothing can help when you hate your own identity.

Italy or Sweden, places like that.

Foids mistake me for Italian all the time yet I'm still a kissless virgin. Well at least I'm not a curry cell.

Fuck off. Women in europe only want arab guys.
That's a meme.

I hate being a sandnigger too. I could have at least gotten a western name, like Chinese parents do. But no they had to give me a terrorist name.
At least being from a Christian background I have a standard Biblical name, better than being called Mohammad or Ahmad but I don't think it helps much.

Me too tbh
Egyptian-protest-.jpg

Those are american Mexicans. Usually it's Indians or mix. In Mexico itself you can see white tall blonds.
Mexicans in Mexico don't look any different than Mexicans in the USA. Only only difference is maybe how they dress. That's it.

What's there to like about being a sandnigger tho?

Mexicans in Mexico don't look any different than Mexicans in the USA. Only only difference is maybe how they dress. That's it.
I don't know man, I lived in San Diego and visited a lot in Tijuana and Ensenada, there is a difference.

Being a turk is the worst because it is like being ethnic without getting any benefits of it, we are the straight white males of middle-east, whenever I talk with a westerner from top they ask me about how I feel about fucking some fake armenian genocide then there is a kurdish genocide greek genocide, assyrian genocide, cypriot genocide,,, evil straight turk male is coming for you, run away.

At least being from a Christian background I have a standard Biblical name, better than being called Mohammad or Ahmad but I don't think it helps much.

You're lucky bro. Even if women didn't exist, having a western name (especially when living in the west) helps you with people being accepting, get jobs, get chosen for housing etc etc. It has a domino effect imo. Hats off to your parents.

I feel you boyo, but tbh as an Arab, I've always been proud and tbh our ancestors aren't really Arabs at all, yours are ancient Egyptians and mine are babylonian

but tbh as an Arab, I've always been proud
You're proud to be Arab? Sure you're not coping my nigga?
What is there to be proud of for Arabs, compared to say, Europeans or Americans?

Being a turk is the worst because it is like being ethnic without getting any benefits of it, we are the straight white males of middle-east, whenever I talk with a westerner from top they ask me about how I feel about fucking some fake armenian genocide then there is a kurdish genocide greek genocide, assyrian genocide, cypriot genocide,,, evil straight turk male is coming for you, run away.
At least with being a Copt I'm like the oppressed minority of the middle east.

You guys have millennia of history under your belt, if you can't find something to be proud of then I don't know what to tell you.

What's there to like about being a sandnigger tho?
That history. Sex isn't a thing worthy enough to make you a self-hater. If you do so, there's no difference between you and ethnic whores. I have been told so many times that I can lie being a Latino or Southern European to get laid but I've never done that because though being Indian means lowest SMV, it's my identity and I am proud of it. Fuck the bitches, idgaf about them.

You're proud to be Arab? Sure you're not coping my nigga?
What is there to be proud of for Arabs, compared to say, Europeans or Americans?
ofcourse am proud, and just go look at our history and what we've accomplished. plus am more proud about my Babylonian and Sumerian ancestors, they created most things we use today.

ofcourse am proud, and just go look at our history and what we've accomplished.
the old "WE WUZ KANGZ" cope :lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

History is irrelevant. Look at the MENA area. It's filled with subhumans people who are the product of incest. Low IQ, ugly, deformed religious fantatics. As a percentage of the world population, Islamic countries contribute almost NO medical science papers. It's a total shithole tbh.

mega cope

this stupid saying is just a meme and needs to be outlawed. European women hate ethnics, absolutely despise them.

It's a whitecel's way of coping with the fact that he failed on tutorial mode.

Holy fuckin kek, let's trade places then. You be a 5'2" shitskin street-shitting curry, me be an egyptian.

Holy fuckin kek, let's trade places then. You be a 5'2" shitskin street-shitting curry, me be an egyptian.
Neither is ideal, though I admit being curry is worse.

the old "WE WUZ KANGZ" cope :lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

History is irrelevant. Look at the MENA area. It's filled with subhumans people who are the product of incest. Low IQ, ugly, deformed religious fantatics. As a percentage of the world population, Islamic countries contribute almost NO medical science papers. It's a total shithole tbh.
Islamic countries did contribute a lot in the medical fields especially, just look at the golden age of Islam and how great Baghdad was while the western countries were in the dark ages, and don't bring up the we wuz kangz shit cause I ain't a nigger

being ethnic looking even though you are WHITE is the worst.

Islamic countries did contribute a lot in the medical fields especially, just look at the golden age of Islam and how great Baghdad was while the western countries were in the dark ages, and don't bring up the we wuz kangz shit cause I ain't a nigger
more "we wuz kangz" cope.. smh