Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate being a sand nigger

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Being a sand nigger is like playing life on the hardest difficulty, all women hate you, no one wants to hire you, people think less of you, etc. We're the laughing stock of the world, we've got absolutely nothing to be proud, there are no advantages either. No Arab/Iranian/Turk is proud of their race/nationality, they all try to convince themselves that they're basically white. And I couldn't even be lucky enough to be born into a rich gulf state, instead I had to be born in Egypt, the poorest most savage place in the MENA region. We're more subhuman than everyone (except maybe Somalis and Indians), we've got textured hair and round facial features, like being black but without any of the advantages that come with being black. I also hate being a member of the Coptic Orthodox church, these are the only people low iq enough to take the Jesus fairy tale seriously in this day and age. And worst of all is our women, most of them look like ogres but they still believe they're too good for us.

I want to die.
1451938093016.jpg

didnt you say you have hazel eyes? You are probably white passing. Me on the other hand, my pigmentation makes me look like I'm a taliban while im probably 100% european

Just terroristmaxx

Same, I wish I was hwhite.

You are a decedent of the ancient Egyptians, you are not exactly Arab.

You fuckers built some very nice pyramids I must say.

didnt you say you have hazel eyes? You are probably white passing. Me on the other hand, my pigmentation makes me look like I'm a taliban while im probably 100% european

Dark european? Are you greek?

I don't look that white curly black hair.

I do not mind being Saudi. I mind outsiders always asking me about terrorists.

Just be an ancient Egyptian pyramid builder theory.

you should become a black market relic trader and moneymaxx

Some people don't care. Seen some Fulani with high status in some circles.

You could have been born Mexican. Count your blessings.

some Arabs are Caucasian, Lebanese and Syrians appear to be White.

Just LARP as white aryan theory

At least you aren’t black

Could be worse. You couldve been born black with a big negroid nose and OGRE looks like me.

yo bro where you KekistaniIncel i was dickducker in the incel.me chat room if you are you should get on discord sometimes

Fuck off. Women in europe only want arab guys.

B-but there is plenty of ethniks with white girls, r-r--r-r-r-right.

I hate being a sandnigger too. I could have at least gotten a western name, like Chinese parents do. But no they had to give me a terrorist name.

Most Egyptians are decendants of Arabic migration rather than the ancient Egyptians.

Being a sand nigger is like playing life on the hardest difficulty, all women hate you, no one wants to hire you, people think less of you, etc. We're the laughing stock of the world, we've got absolutely nothing to be proud, there are no advantages either. No Arab/Iranian/Turk is proud of their race/nationality, they all try to convince themselves that they're basically white. And I couldn't even be lucky enough to be born into a rich gulf state, instead I had to be born in Egypt, the poorest most savage place in the MENA region. We're more subhuman than everyone (except maybe Somalis and Indians), we've got textured hair and round facial features, like being black but without any of the advantages that come with being black. I also hate being a member of the Coptic Orthodox church, these are the only people low iq enough to take the Jesus fairy tale seriously in this day and age. And worst of all is our women, most of them look like ogres but they still believe they're too good for us.

I want to die.
1451938093016.jpg
I have that picture of Azusa saved on my phone, it’s very cute. As for playing life on hard mode, I think being Indian in the west is playing life on Lunatic difficulty.

lol have you taken the 2D pill

I have that picture of Azusa saved on my phone, it’s very cute. As for playing life on hard mode, I think being Indian in the west is playing life on Lunatic difficulty.

No being curry is playing on the game is glitched, needs to be constantly online and needs us to buy region locked dlcs mode.

I might be biased, because I used to spend a lot of time reading about the Ancient Babylonians and the history of Semitic people in general, but you obviously diminish the achievements of your culture
if not for the Americans and Israelis constantly wrecking your shit, you'd be fine
but culture doesn't matter to women, it's all about looks

if you went to the Eastern Europe, you'd get a mixed bag: some will call you a terrorist on sight, others will get wet because 'muh exotic Arabian prince'
sure, it is over, but you're way better off than currycels, ricecels and arguably blackcels (muh BBC is their only redeeming quality in femoids' eyes)

Fuck off. Women in europe only want arab guys.
mega cope

this stupid saying is just a meme and needs to be outlawed. European women hate ethnics, absolutely despise them.

you need to wear a turban and talk to super feminist women about how you can't get a girlfriend because you look like a terrorist.
She might suck your dick

The only sninggas that actually have it bade are curries

Get it out the mud , catfish to oblivion

mega cope

this stupid saying is just a meme and needs to be outlawed. European women hate ethnics, absolutely despise them.

No it's not. Run a tinder experiment with a good looking ethnic. The results may surprise you.

The ancient egyptians leadership class was white, present day egyptians have little to do with ancient egypt

Makes me wonder if someone from these incel countries had to live in a chad country. You would stand out even from other incels, would be very brutal.

If you do just stay away from good areas, I try to do it too.

The majority of western white women want to import (male) muslim refugees
only to virtue signal to make it seem as if they arent racist..
once the refugees arrive, the foids don't want to come close to them, let alone date/kiss/fuck them.

You lot are respected by the world and feared by whites. Also terrorist game is paying off. White whores are slowly opening their legs to sandnigs.

At least you aren't a slavic