Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I hate being a NEET. One day, I could end up homeless. I crave for getting a job (socially impaired).

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Title.

Any suggestions? Thank you.

I have never had a job, so I can't give you any advice.

1)Work

2)Normies hate you at work and make every working day hell for you

3)Desire to want to go back NEETing for rest of your life never wanting to wageslave ever again
Oh...

Maybe ask your dad or some friend/relatives to help you get into some field.
There's trucking, but we don't have enough money to afford my licenses. I wouldn't like to force my parents to make a 5,000 euro loan.

3)Desire to want to go back NEETing for rest of your life never wanting to wageslave ever again
I need money to afford entertrainment. Life is boring without anything to do. I don't want to kill myself, either way (just yet).

There's trucking, but we don't have enough money to afford my licenses. I wouldn't like to force my parents to make a 5,000 euro loan.
Get that done tbh. Get your parents to make the loan and you’ll be able to pay them back in a very short time when you get the job.

Get that done tbh. Get your parents to make the loan and you’ll be able to pay them back in a very short time when you get the job.
You have to take into account that I'm in a SSRI withdrawal, and I usually experience derealization episodes when being outdoors. I could make it into driving school in a matter of months, but I'm still experiencing withdrawal months after!

I could drug myself, but I'd be fired (and fined and/or imprisoned).

You have to take into account that I'm in a SSRI withdrawal, and I usually experience derealization episodes when being outdoors. I could make it into driving school in a matter of months, but I'm still experiencing withdrawal months after!

I could drug myself, but I'd be fired (and fined and/or imprisoned).
Wait for your withdrawal to subside and then get your parents help. Almost every parent on Earth would help their kid get started to getting your life together if they can.

Wait for your withdrawal to subside and then get your parents help. Almost every parent on Earth would help their kid get started to getting your life together if they can.
not every parent

You don't, NEET or go to jail, it's not worth wageslaving

Spain.

No. I never had a job.
customer service, call center, cashier, waiter, runner, cook, amazon, uber, lyft, data entry, dishwasher, army (worst case)
Are you crazy? Do you want to kill this brocel? Incels are physically weak.
Thats a work for normies. Incels have weak bones and other health issues. For example as a waiter you must have contact with other people thats horror.
Scared Horror GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

i got so bored of being a NEET i looked for a job yesterday but it's all a massive meme fuck boomers and their greed

customer service, call center, cashier, waiter, runner, cook, amazon, uber, lyft, data entry, dishwasher, army (worst case)
What a scam of a life. I'll end up poor. None of these jobs would pay well once my parents die.

None of these jobs would pay well once my parents die.
some of those jobs, you can get promoted due to seniority and skills. like you can get promoted to senior level or management level if you're good enough. if you can gather transferrable skills and experience, you can also probably jump to another job with higher pay. i don't think it's completely over :whitepill:, but it will take a bit of work (and time) to get to where you want to be

None of these jobs would pay well once my parents die.
you can't afford to be picky with your jobs in your current situation. some job experience is better than nothing.

Not really alot of easy degrees out there like accounting, business, HR, sports events and so many more
Sure. Care to provide sources supporting your claims?

What sources? I went to uni and have alot of dumb friends all of them succeeded in graduating in bsuiness school and they are all average/below average iq
"Dumb" is relative.

Warehouses will take anyone

"Dumb" is relative.
I think if you are really poorly educated then you have little chance. Try to make something out of it or accept your fate. It's sad but without support you probably won't achieve anything. I am very sorry for you. I also have an unemployed friend who didn't get anything done. He is rotting away at home and is already 30.

"Dumb" is relative.

that is the fate of many people like us. You can only hope that you don't have to live that long and maybe just fall over and the lights go out.

that is the fate of many people like us. You can only hope that you don't have to live that long and maybe just fall over and the lights go out.
I think I should become a trucker... or... I don't know. Judging my below-average IQ, college isn't a viable option for me. Not because I only fear of failure, but expending money for receiving nothing in return.

I think I should become a trucker... or... I don't know. Judging my below-average IQ, college isn't a viable option for me. Not because I only fear of failure, but expending money for receiving nothing in return.
At first I thought you were from the Balkans. Spain has a good social and educational system...?

At first I thought you were from the Balkans. Spain has a good social and educational system...?
Educational system is about memorization, mostly. I really suck at it, no kidding (below-average IQ trait). Social benefits wise, you have to be well under the line of poverty, unemployed (if you had a job beforehand) or be an immigrant.

Use nootropics.