Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate being a cashier

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
I am forced to socialize all day, something in which I hate. It’s fucking torture. It’s gotta be the worst job ever

Used to do that myself. Worst job I ever had.

People are unbearable to deal with.

i did that for a year, i felt like roping every day before i went in

masochistcel for doing that

i did that for a year, i felt like roping every day before i went in
21908.jpg

she's pretty cute ngl.

How do you manage to stay sane when dealing with normies?

you've also got to deal with boomers stockpiling toilet paper as well

I used to be a cashier. One thing I noticed was that the people that always bitched were the post wall ugly foids

I used to be a cashier. One thing I noticed was that the people that always bitched were the post wall ugly foids
I have noticed that only ugly people were rude to me. Attractive people are always nice. Funny how that works

But you get dopamine from it don’t you

Yeah I hated doing it as well. Esp the fucking old people. Oh yea don't forget the white trash who fucking are retarded. No you can't buy monster with food stamps. You meet every type of stupid and realize it's over

same man,i hated being a casheer...

At least you got a job

Mogs me by being able to exchange cash

fuck, man
I'm sorry... It's painful to interact with normies every single day :cryfeels:

Cashier as an incel must be the worst job possible

Euphorically rejoice in your shit jobs face

Sounds like ropefuel man

Honestly when I worked a cashier job it was kinda lifefuel and suifuel at certain times. i enjoy socializing with people tbh I like it. But I like feeling accepted and normal. I hate being by myself it makes me go sad. But nobody wants to soclaize with me. So rip

Wageslaving is legit worse than being in a prison

Yeah I hated doing it as well. Esp the fucking old people. Oh yea don't forget the white trash who fucking are retarded. No you can't buy monster with food stamps. You meet every type of stupid and realize it's over

Just work in the back of the store or some shit

Honestly when I worked a cashier job it was kinda lifefuel and suifuel at certain times. i enjoy socializing with people tbh I like it. But I like feeling accepted and normal. I hate being by myself it makes me go sad. But nobody wants to soclaize with me. So rip
Exactly this

im literally too slow and low iq for this i think