Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate being +30, because everyone acts like life is ovER, “This could be his last tournament”

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
A commentator on FOX just said, “this could be his last tournament”, in regards to 33-year-old Antoine Griezmann.

I am so tired of people hating on oldER players - judge the player by his actions not by his age.

The truth is, as a wizard (older than 30) I don’t feel any different than how I felt at 17 playing varsity soccer (football). My biggest concern as a 32-year-old is gaining weight and getting fat, and not losing what little muscle mass I have.

During the last World Cup in Qatar, there was a radio commercial for the tournament that said, “this is the last time for Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.” Shut the fuck up! If anyone could make a difference in an international tournament in his 40’s its Cristiano Ronaldo.

I’m inspired (just to go another day as a +30) by Thiago Silva, who is still playing at the age of 39 he will turn 40 in SeptembER.

True, for men life only begins at 30:soy:

Last edited:
A commentator on FOX just said, “this could be his last tournament”, in regards to 33-year-old Antoine Griezmann.

I am so tired of people hating on oldER players - judge the player by his actions not by his age.

The truth is, as a wizard (older than 30) I don’t feel any different than how I felt at 17 playing varsity soccer (football). My biggest concern as a 32-year-old is gaining weight and getting fat, and not losing what little muscle mass I have.

During the last World Cup in Qatar, there was a radio commercial for the tournament that said, “this is the last time for Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.” Shut the fuck up! If anyone could make a difference in an international tournament in his 40’s its Cristiano Ronaldo.

I’m inspired (just to go another day as a +30) by Thiago Silva, who is still playing at the age of 39 he will turn 40 in SeptembER.
bruh Im definitely roping before hitting wizage

Why do you even care, you're not a professional footballer

People act like 30 year olds are some kind of fossil.

Athletes are typically finished by the early 30s, that's why it gets mentioned there