Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i hate basedshaman to death

feelsbadman32

feelsbadman32

Officer
★★
i really hate that piece of shit basedshaman i regret giving him the 2-3 views i gave him, he doesn't deserve any publicity. He's always telling us how to live life. There is no right way to live life you idiot go to hell

And here you are giving him publicity
what he would probably hate the most is you not talking about him at all. He seems like they type of guy who gets off on reading hate tbh

Sounds like another bait thread from cuck shaman. Tbh should just ignore the stupid cuck and not reply to any threads mentioning him.

Sage.

He wanted to take money from us with his bluepilled "empowerment coaching". JFL.

Shame we're not like his cucked audience who he can scam all he wants.

I haven't finished any of his videos. I hate his style and I hate the way he talks. Everything about the way he presents himself sounds like an attempt to create yet another shitty fanboy e-cult. And I hate all these little "cults" with their little "celebrities", no matter if they're bigger (Jordan Peterson) or smaller (Youtubers).

Sounds like another bait thread from cuck shaman. Tbh should just ignore the stupid cuck and not reply to any threads mentioning him.

Sage.
This ^^^ we already said a lot about this fucker, we shouldn't mention him anymore.

good points all around admin just close this

Balding shaman*

looks like new soy boys :soy::soy: are baiting to get into a video or something :feelskek:

I hated how he couldn't manage to keep his stupid comments to himself while reading ER's book.
"Yea, i love World of Warcraft man.."

Basedshaman look a auto generated character from skyrim :feelsgah: The dude is not ugly, but he is so based looking.

i really hate that piece of shit basedshaman i regret giving him the 2-3 views i gave him, he doesn't deserve any publicity. He's always telling us how to live life. There is no right way to live life you idiot go to hell
he's capitalizing off of a niche area, i doubt he believes half the shit he spouts

He has a clean heart and is trying to help. You shouldn't hate people who are kind like that. It's not his fault he's a low IQ chadlite cuck.

He has a clean heart and is trying to help. You shouldn't hate people who are kind like that. It's not his fault he's a low IQ chadlite cuck.
We don't actually know the guy's true intentions, but if he's legit then everyone that believes in his cucked philosophy would get a braincell erosion after several videos.

JFL if anybody thinks that dude isn't ugly as sin. He looks like a 60-year-old-chinese-female-version-of-a-babushka-doll. If you're a total piece of shit, women can look past some of your looks. We've all seen it, no need to hide it. And if you're a really good dude, women will be repulsed by you even if you look decent. We've all seen it, no need to hide it.

Also, he's just riding the coattails of our memes and trolling.

He is an incel in denial. Idk why you all think he's attractive

I could make food out of him

I only just come across this guy, he tries to say that he sympathize with us but yet he still mocks us at the same time, looks to me he's a military dropout obsessed with us incels

He's probably making a video on this thread, so BashedShaman my message to you:

FUCK YOU

People that watches e-celebs videos should be culled. Every single one.

Basedshaman is just a coper trying to make himself feel better about reality. Death to him.

All publicity is good publicity. The more people talk about us the more people will join.

He is coping so hard with the fact he probably belongs here.

Don't be mad, his life is being a bottom feeding content creator who has to scratch out a subsistence-level existence making videos about the incel subculture hoping that someday his channel will "blow up" but deep down knowing it won't

He is also sporting a hairline tattoo.

I dont care tbh because he is just like all the YouFagers who try to make views by making
fun of other people.

He's a weak, beat soyboy cuck, ugly bald coper with no intelligence. Hate is such a strong word, he doesn't even deserve it. I just see him as pathetic.

The more you care about this bald cuck the stronger he gets.
He's just a dude with a youtube channel trying to stay afloat, he's just like thousands of other people except he happens to milk this website.

He seems like they type of guy who gets off on reading hate tbh
tbh

Most of his videos are lazy ass content where he just read stuffs we write here, and he add nothing more to it except the expected "moral higher ground" normies like to feel associated with ("I'm doing this to help you bro", "just follow my advices bro", "stop hate ppl bro" , ...).

I don't hate him because his content is bluepill af, I hate it because he makes money just by reading our fucking comments. We are his literal content creator !! This motherfucker lives on tutorial island and we're his fucking slave !!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

tbh

Most of his videos are lazy ass content where he just read stuffs we write here, and he add nothing more to it except the expected "moral higher ground" normies like to feel associated with ("I'm doing this to help you bro", "just follow my advices bro", "stop hate ppl bro" , ...).

I don't hate him because his content is bluepill af, I hate it because he makes money just by reading our fucking comments. We are his literal content creator !! This motherfucker lives on tutorial island and we're his fucking slave !!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: