Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate Asmongold

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
I blocked that Channel and he still shows up in my feats.

I hate that fucking guy, he sits in his room all day and makes "Reaction Videos" on other peoples content and makes millions of dollars of that crap, on top of it he live streams his "content creation". This guy is a straight up "Rich NEET". Hasnt cleaned his room in years, because he finds it nostalgic.

He pretends to be some kind of Sociologist or acts like hes got a PhD in Economics. Btw I only watched a single Video in my life from him to come to this conclusion.

He basically freeloads of other peoples channels lmfao and no he doesnt promote them, because if you see his "Reaction" he already views the whole other Video so potential viewers wont go check out the original creators content again.

This is an on going problem for other people too:

The guy is just like me: blocked his channel and still his content Shows up.

Whats worse is that modern youtube has an autoplay now so that you dont even need to CLICK on the Video in order for a Youtuber to get a view.

Thats why some Youtubers have now waaaay more views then they had 2022, just SCROLLING on the Video generates revenue.

Not supporting Gerbert Johnson here but Asmongolds reaction - which apparently barely was an reaction - on Gerberts Incel Video has 3x the views

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/youtube/comments/1efofmx/the_reaction_has_over_3_times_the_views_this_is/

He basically live streamed Gerberts Video - got money of that, then uploads thr live stream - gets trice the money Gerbert made of that.

Since MrBeast is in trouble Youtube pushes Asmongolds Video in the forefront:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/youtube/comments/1fqymlp/i_watched_one_asmongold_video_one/

Asmongold does NOT even have any form of eduction! He started his Internet career by a 2010 Niche that doesnt even work anymore because its out of date for most Gen Z and Alphas: "Lets Plays".

He got rich enough to found his own Streaming Company One True King and now has an estimated Net Worth of 5+ Million Dollars.

He takes care of his mother btw, hes 34 yo now and argubly would have been a nameless Incel if he was 10 years younger.

Speaking of that: Asmongold HATES incels and makes nowadays cloud of what is the 2024 youtube Trend that all Gen Z - especially the Guys follow: Redpilled and Blackpilled content. But he himself has no clue what all of this is about and "teaches" his viewers to hate on lonely man.

"Just work out and hustle" is his latest Twitter Advice for Lonely Single Men and Incels.

Coming from a guy whos NEVER worked a real job in his life. Literally a bad looking Meeks rip off.

One has to question how a NEET loser like him got popular in the first place. Asmongold basically is also rhe reason so many losers try to join the "Influencer" game, in fact I could do this shit too, but maybe im just too late to the game. Youtube is just a Millianial and opportunistic Gen Z game.

Lifes to short to hate someone, but this guy I HATE! This guy is a BAD influence and a leech to Soycial Media and Modern "EntERtainment".

Also shoutout to this post of @Stupid Clown

Asmongold would be a peak incel!

You know what sucks?

Even with money and fame he still neets.

Even with money and fame he gets a girlfriend that force him to pay money for stuffs and then end it the next day.

This is the reason why I as an incel refuse to statusmaxx. Meekchads can beat up kids and be homeless and get women, while I should pay to date a woman that will cheat on me :lasereyes:

Ugly subhuman Asmongold profiting from Chadlite Gerbert.

I can't see the problem.

Can't stand him either he is a soy boy faggot

Asmongold is a based neet

hes a jew, but rotten teeth theory says otherwise

Who cares about that Faggot?

He seems like the average twitch streamer

I don't hate asmongold as much because he occasionally speaks the truth. Sure he's a grifter but he's more honest than moist critical. Watch his reaction to thinking ape videos.

I am subbed to him check in once awhile he has ok takes and lives like a neet even though he is rich my Jew health insurance also denied my request for braces or invisalign because of my teeth getting destroyed fucking Jews so I can relate to the tooth rot pill, now the faggot I absolutely can't fucking stand is that penguinz0 child groomer tranny supporter I'v hit do not recommend this fucking channel so many times and he still pops up I'm probably just going to try and look for an extension to block channels all together cause that shit doesn't work.