Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate apple

userrrr

userrrr

Recruit
★★★★★
They encourage all developers to use subscription based model
I bought Goodnotes app long time ago for 7 bucks and it was a good app, but after updating it my purchase doesn’t mean anything, app got worse and I can’t use it unless I won’t subscribe
It’s not developers’s fault, because I know that apple forces everyone to monetise even free apps

(((Apple))) enacting that policy
Th

i thought you talked about the food apple

Apple fanboys are beyond brain dead. When trying to argue why i prefer Android to IOS, their only counterargument is "muh you are too poor to afford Apple:soy:". Just proves again how mindless and zombielike normies are

Apple fanboys are beyond brain dead. When trying to argue why i prefer Android to IOS, their only counterargument is "muh you are too poor to afford Apple:soy:". Just proves again how mindless and zombielike normies are
People only buy iphones because they're what everyone else buys. Normie hivemind

People only buy iphones because they're what everyone else buys. Normie hivemind
I know. My point is that they cant even admit the real reason why they buy it, because otherwise theyd have to admit that they are mindless consoomers