Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I hate anime girls

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
If anime girls existed in real life, they would be Chad only. They would bully, mock, and reject you while giving their love and affection to Chads. You would mean nothing to them. A picture of an anime girl in your profile is like foid worship. To be honest, it is cucked. Why would you have a picture of an anime girl that would be repulsed by you? it doesn't make sense.

Download 18

Good thing they are not real.

Don't like anime at all, there's something repulsive about that. Don't like anything that is Asian really.

I prefer to ignore this thread. :feelsrope:

Anime girls in fact was created for ugly boys, to give them comfort. So using an anime girl photo isn't bad, because they're that image of a pretty innocent girl that they've always been looking for.

They'll be utmost Fidel to you, op

tranime girls

Anime girls in fact was created for ugly boys, to give them comfort. So using an anime girl photo isn't bad, because they're that image of a pretty innocent girl that they've always been looking for.
sub5 men who cope by watching anime are living in a fantasyland, they are stuck in their delusional minds

sub5 men who cope by watching anime are living in a fantasyland, they are stuck in their delusional minds
Isn't that I'm blind, but I don't see the problem yet.

Everyone cope with something.

A picture of an anime girl in your profile is like foid worship. To be honest, it is cucked
nah, nazigothfoid is my best creation

the whole point is they aren't like that

pajeet thread

If anime girls existed in real life, they would be Chad only. They would bully, mock, and reject you while giving their love and affection to Chads. You would mean nothing to them. A picture of an anime girl in your profile is like foid worship. To be honest, it is cucked. Why would you have a picture of an anime girl that would be repulsed by you? it doesn't make sense.

View attachment 1051492
Truth

better that than roping, so let them cope in peace.

do you live your life basing your hobbies based on whether or not fictional characters would like who you are? What's the point in engaging in theatrics and retarded hypotheticals like "what if anime girls were real" when they're not and they're never going to be? At that point why not ask how would the geology of Earth be affected if the core was instead a huge pile of honey? I don't care if something that is never going to exist would hate me because it's never going to exist anyways

do you live your life basing your hobbies based on whether or not fictional characters would like who you are? What's the point in engaging in theatrics and retarded hypotheticals like "what if anime girls were real" when they're not and they're never going to be? At that point why not ask how would the geology of Earth be affected if the core was instead a huge pile of honey? I don't care if something that is never going to exist would hate me because it's never going to exist anyways
I'm a logical and critical thinker, not a weak man who remains silent. I refuse to let delusional thinking taint my mind.

I'm a logical and critical thinker, not a weak man who remains silent. I refuse to let delusional thinking taint my mind.
Then address the delusional thinking I've talked about, or else you'll be just like retarded faggots like @Intellectual that LARP as incredible philosophers because you've read the Wikipedia synopsis of Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Then address the delusional thinking I've talked about, or else you'll be just like retarded faggots like @Intellectual that LARP as incredible philosophers because you've read the Wikipedia synopsis of Thus Spoke Zarathustra
I don't praise females at all. They are evil, immoral, and corrupt. It doesn't matter if they are real or fictional. Plain and simple. You never see me lust over women because I'm not a weak man who lets women have power over me. I am strong and independent. I don't need validation from females to feel better.

I don't praise females at all. They are evil, immoral, and corrupt. It doesn't matter if they are real or fictional. Plain and simple. You never see me lust over women because I'm not a weak man who lets women have power over me. I am strong and independent. I don't need validation from females to feel better.
You're extrapolating having an anime pfp as being something "validation seeking" and for people who lets "women have power over them". Aside from being total conjecture, which women? They're not real. They're created by males and they're separate from real women. Unless, of course, you think Felix the Cat is an accurate protrayal of domestic cats

they're not real you schizo

You're extrapolating having an anime pfp as being something "validation seeking" and for people who lets "women have power over them". Aside from being total conjecture, which women? They're not real. They're created by males and they're separate from real women. Unless, of course, you think Felix the Cat is an accurate protrayal of domestic cats
Like I said, whether they are real or fictional, they are still foids.
Foids are bad.

Like I said, whether they are real or fictional, they are still foids.
Foids are bad.
You don't realize how retarded what you're saying is, imagine if someone equalized Spongebob as being the same as every sponge in real life in behaviour and in biology

You don't realize how retarded what you're saying is, imagine if someone equalized Spongebob as being the same as every sponge in real life in behaviour and in biology
Im retarded for saying that foids are bad :feelskek:

SpongeBob is a fictional character, he is a sponge, so what? A sponge is a sponge.

yeah you're extrapolating what I say into arguments I never made, some critical thinker you are kek

Anime girls nature doesn’t represent real life foids at all. Anybody who has seen anime can say this is the case. In anime these foids usually go for shy autistic losers which is something real foids don’t do.

Anime girls nature doesn’t represent real life foids at all. Anybody who has seen anime can say this is the case. In anime these foids usually go for shy autistic losers which is something real foids don’t do.
I usually see anime girls go after the hot pretty boys.
A7ba085817423e47828c60f142197479

I'm not trying to force you to change your ways, but I just think its stupid to have foids in a pfp, even if it's cartoon foids