Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate animals, humans especially

UncannyValley

UncannyValley

Undesirable
-
Humans are some of the most depraved creatures I've been in the presence of. Like all animals, they single out the undesirables and fall in love with the desirables to increase their good status. Not only do they single out ugly males, but anyone who's not a normie with the exception of Chad and Chadlite. Average looking people who take part in niche hobbies will be treated as an ugly undesirable.

Now, combine ugliness with niche and unusual behaviors and you have a recipe for being a lonely virgin FOREVER.

Ugly females get a free pass of course

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Ugly females get a free pass of course

Not really. They're bullied too until they get to the age of white knights.

UncannyValley said:
Not really. They're bullied too until they get to the age of white knights.

They may get bullied but they will eventually find a mate while their male looksmatch ropes

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
They may get bullied but they will eventually find a mate while their male looksmatch ropes

Yes.

if you look at the great scale of things, farm animals have it worse. They are living incel lifes. The semen from "chad-males" of bulls for example gets retrieved by masturbation. The cows are all inseminated artifically with that semen. Meaning: some farmer will stick his arm with the semen into the cows reproductive organ and inseminate her that way (also called rape if it happened to human females). The young male children of the cow will become calf meat. If they display any sort of flaw, even more so. Only chad-males have a chance to survive. The female cows are all kept in a constant state of maternity to produce milk for hungry humans. Farm animals are usually kept in "female only" groups. Male chicks get shreddered after hatching (chick culling). Male piglets get their testicles ripped off by hand.

I hate humans but love all other animals.

Don't hate animals even though it's true with regards to mating. Look at this "stud" horses breeding fee https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2586772-american-pharoah-stud-fee-will-be-200000-per-live-foal.amp.html

Virginp0wers said:
I hate humans but love all other animals.

All animals treat outcasts the same

Classic_Jarvis said:
if you look at the great scale of things, farm animals have it worse. They are living incel lifes. The semen from "chad-males" of bulls for example gets retrieved by masturbation. The cows are all inseminated artifically with that semen. Meaning: some farmer will stick his arm with the semen into the cows reproductive organ and inseminate her that way (also called rape if it happened to human females). The young male children of the cow will become calf meat. If they display any sort of flaw, even more so. Only chad-males have a chance to survive. The female cows are all kept in a constant state of maternity to produce milk for hungry humans. Farm animals are usually kept in "female only" groups. Male chicks get shreddered after hatching (chick culling). Male piglets get their testicles ripped off by hand.

Brutal, but I have no sympathy for them.