Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I hate and envy all genetically superior men, not just chads.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If you are athletic, fit, smart, neurotypical, charismatic, tall, have a big dick, come from a rich family, or are good looking, you mog me and don’t deserve to have sex. I simply can not relate to you and your supposed suffering. I suffer 100x more than you being deprived of all these innate advantages from birth, so I deserve to have sex and not you.

Last edited:
slit their throats in a dream

@Incelius Savage

If you are athletic, fit, smart, neurotypical, charismatic, tall, have a big dick, come from a rich family, or are good looking, you mog me and don’t deserve to have sex. I simply can not relate to you and your supposed suffering.
75% of this forum unironically :lul:

I hate and envy all genetically superior men.​

Me too,i laugh and feel good when i see stories like this

5686865u

I am a Chad worshipper

Do you hate your father? He’s genetically superior to you too, since he wasn’t an incel

Do you hate your father? He’s genetically superior to you too, since he wasn’t an incel
:lul::lul::lul:
He was posting pics of him with his dad on looksmax.

If you are athletic, fit,
You are a lazy fatcel. Anyone can be fit unless they are wheelchair bound.

So you admit you are a low iq retard. Gratz

neurotypical
Just the usual for you

charismatic
That’s just looks

Fair enough

have a big dick
No dick for your face

come from a rich family
Poverty is brutal. But this isn’t poverty.is

or are good looking
No shit

you mog me and don’t deserve to have sex. I simply can not relate to you and your supposed suffering. I suffer 100x more than you being deprived of all these innate advantages from birth, so I deserve to have sex and not you.
Make your own forum that only allows small dick truecel autistic poverty ridden low iq manlet fatcel subhumans.

Make your own forum that only allows small dick truecel autistic poverty ridden low iq manlet fatcel subhumans.
What do you say, should I make a trucel forum for us? @Intellau_Celistic @Incelius Savage

What do you say, should I make a trucel forum for us? @Intellau_Celistic @Incelius Savage
Already thought of that but there would be like 10 members LOL

:lul:
It seems too niche if you have to meet all those requirements I mentioned. You gotta focus on one of them maybe, otherwise….
Already thought of that but there would be like 10 members LOL