Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate Americans so much

D

Death9999

Gambler Stan Account
-
why are you so fucking loud and obnoxious? I can hear you cunts from a KILOMETRE away. The accent enough is for me to want to attack you.
I was on a bus today (brutal driver's license pill) and I was forced to sit next to a group of americunts who were talking about their old high school or whatever. The bus was full but they were making 99% of the noise.
It's fucking always like this.
Why?

Normies who have good lives are obnoxious and narcissistic. They like to socially impose themselves on lesser beings like us.

If you live in America as a non American you have no right to complain and are probably just some anti white invader. Assuming you aren't a useless mudmanoid and are either from Europe or Asia leave for your own sake.

Americans have a free-spirited, individualist mindset with them tbf

why are you so fucking loud and obnoxious? I can hear you cunts from a KILOMETRE away. The accent enough is for me to want to attack you.
I was on a bus today (brutal driver's license pill) and I was forced to sit next to a group of americunts who were talking about their old high school or whatever. The bus was full but they were making 99% of the noise.
Why?
They need an ego trip for their insignificant lives to matter in the perspectives of other insignificant people.

They have nigger blood

american accents are cool youre just being a whiny bitch :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

The american accent is monotonous and boring, no melody in it.
theres a lot of them actually, my first comment on this thread kinda sucks
OP is stil a whiny bitch though :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice:

OP is stil a whiny bitch though :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice:
No I mean fundamentally the way the english language is spoken, contrast it with latin based language or like my own swefag language, there is no cadence variation in spoken anglo language which is why the american accent is a very meh sounding to my ears and many others, same goes for spoken german etc

There isn't lol, they literally all sound the same. Unless I only get to see amerigolems from one region of the Muttnited Circumcisions.

No I mean fundamentally the way the english language is spoken, contrast it with latin based language or like my own swefag language, there is no cadence variation in spoken anglo language which is why the american accent is a very meh sounding to my ears and many others, same goes for spoken german etc
theres a lot of dialects in the english language, they just arent as widely spoken as the soulless NPC variant, a lot of them are dying out though :feelsbadman:
There isn't lol, they literally all sound the same.
nah they dont
Unless I only get to see amerigolems from one region of the Muttnited Circumcisions.
yea you did muttland is a big country

What's the context, are you some shitskin invader in America or are these Americans in your country?

Why?
You should Hamas Maxx

I don't blame you