Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate all women, but I hate LATINAZ the most of them

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
I hate being an incel and being rejected by my own race. Fucking slut latinaz only worship white cock. Latinas are on average 1.60 to 1.67 but im 1.77m and im still not enough.

Im invisible to them, they want whitest guyz. Since my country and city is a very touristic, they have gringoz. Fucking latinaz who are 6-7 are expecting a 1.80m euro/slav/euro white. Sometimes they dont want even chad, they would do any guy as long as hes foreigner, white and "above" latinos like me

Fucking stupid latinaz. I fucking despise those whorez

Latino foids life goals: Breed with white masculine chad.

Come here and thugmaxx.

Problem solved.
where?

My new plan for ascencion is a 2 year period in which i gymax before going to RUSSIA or UKRAINE. I wanna ascend with a hot slav woman, even if I have to pay for it :ahegao:
Latino foids life goals: Breed with white masculine chad.
stupid whorez

i want a light skinned latina

I hate being an incel and being rejected by my own race. Fucking slut latinaz only worship white cock. Latinas are on average 1.60 to 1.67 but im 1.77m and im still not enough.
What country?, dude… I am 1.69, I think I would have much better luck at 1.75, are you really that ugly?

Im invisible to them, they want whitest guyz. Since my country and city is a very touristic, they have gringoz. Fucking latinaz who are 6-7 are expecting a 1.80m euro/slav/euro white. Sometimes they dont want even chad, they would do any guy as long as hes foreigner, white and "above" latinos like me

fuck, all the peruvian incels I know are almost 180, all of them are fake/volcels :feelsUgh:
What country?, dude… I am 1.69, I think I would have much better luck at 1.75, are you really that ugly?
he is peruvian (I think)

would a 1.84m sub 5 get a hot latina if hes an autist?

would a 1.84m sub 5 get a hot latina if hes an autist?
if you are white enough you just have to act normal, they would do all the work
fuck, all the peruvian incels I know are almost 180, all of them are fake/volcels :feelsUgh:

he is peruvian (I think)
they mog other southamericans then. Here average height for a male is around 1.68

he is peruvian (I think)
I could see that, peruvian males are really ugly but they seem to be relatively tall, it’s all about your indio ancestry, colombian’s indios are pretty short, I come from a castizo family with basically zero nigger blood that would help me to be tall, I live in cali and a lot of people here are triracial and once you have a little of that nigger gene you become HUGE! Fuck…:dafuckfeels:, all my family is basically manlet, not even a half spaniard cousin could compensate our manlet genes :feelsPop:

I could see that, peruvian males are really ugly but they seem to be relatively tall, it’s all about your indio ancestry, colombian’s indios are pretty short, I come from a castizo family with basically zero nigger blood that would help me to be tall, I live in cali and a lot of people here are triracial and once you have a little of that nigger gene you become HUGE! Fuck…:dafuckfeels:, all my family is basically manlet, not even a half spaniard cousin could compensate our manlet genes :feelsPop:
bro itsd over for latinoz. Latinaz only want whitez.

bro itsd over for latinoz. Latinaz only want whitez.
I suppose that by whites you mean european looking right? Not just castizo? I find that to be not the case in my city, foids are fine dating mestizos as long as they are tall and look relatively good

simply put status chasing whores
their whole operating system is discrimination based on status

BBBBBBUT remember inkwell its not discrimination bro

Well if it makes you feel any better I'm white and completely invisible to latinas. I genuinely find them more attractive than white girls but they seem to be after tall white guys as you've described. That's why I feel like the race pill is mostly bogus. It's not the skin color they're after, it's the the height and assumed wealth.

Well if it makes you feel any better I'm white and completely invisible to latinas. I genuinely find them more attractive than white girls but they seem to be after tall white guys as you've described. That's why I feel like the race pill is mostly bogus. It's not the skin color they're after, it's the the height and assumed wealth.
Unless you are like 1.60m. Latinaz just open their legz to any white foreign guy

Unless you are like 1.60m. Latinaz just open their legz to any white foreign guy
I'm 1.62 meters (5'4"). It could be because I'm American, however. Just about every man is taller than me in my country . Latinas aren't any different than white girls in the US. They might actually be worse because they expect every white guy to be tall.

I'm 1.62 meters (5'4"). It could be because I'm American, however. Just about every man is taller than me in my country . Latinas aren't any different than white girls in the US. They might actually be worse because they expect every white guy to be tall.
just go for a petite latina. Ive seen shorter white guys than me pull off latinaz like butter. fucking slutz

Latinas are noodlewhores of the west.
Colombia will the next sea.

>1.77m
:feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:
For a latino you're actually tall, your height is pretty good. You are way above average you fucking nigger. You can easily fake 1.80m+ which is even taller.

[UWSL]I[/UWSL][UWSL]t must be your face. An example of face > height. Otherwise fakecel.[/UWSL]

I'm 1.70m latino, fuck you and your height :fuk:

Last edited:
Damn sometimes it seems like every race of foid wants white cock. And then white guys, even white incels, get big egos about it even if they have an IQ of 80. Doesn't matter with white skin.

I worked at a high school in the past in a majority hispanic city. One day a young (early 20s) tall white good looking man started working there and all these short dark-skinned fat hispanic women teachers - who often like to waste class time teaching "anti-racism" and "white privilege" - are sitting in the teacher's lounge giggling and lusting for him, e.g. "I would let him do this, or I want me some of that, etc." Completely oblivious that a tall white guy can get a sexy blonde - why the fuck would he go for your old fat dark-skinned latina ass anyway? :society:
fucking JBW is real brocel. Its over for ethnicz like me

Very true. Latinas definitely like white guys. Look at Latin media. They don't look like short dark pedros or goblinas thats for sure.

Latinas are often jealous of noodlewhores taking all of the white men, even if they are low to mid tier white men.

he is peruvian (I think)
Peruvian's height are like 1.60-1.70 wtf are you talking about. Peru is literally the country of short people

maybe you should be gay, did you know that being gay is a choice? :soy:

60-1.70 wtf are you talking about. Peru is literally the c

I know, but all the Peruvians I've met on incels forums are 180 or more

I know, but all the Peruvians I've met on incels forums are 180 or more
lol thats very unlikely. Im from a neighbor country with guys taller and peruvians are know for being around 1.67 on male average

lol thats very unlikely. Im from a neighbor country with guys taller and peruvians are know for being around 1.67 on male average
how tall are you?

Fuck those Stupid Racist Pig Bitches

Being a spiccel is even worse than being an incel of the West. If you are a whitcel in the West you can settle down with a noddlewhore or a Latina. If you are an ethnicel in the West you can go back to your country. But in spic countries spicels don't have such options and is a combination between Western gynocracy and trashy quality of life of third world countries. Also, there's no neetbuxx plans. The closest thing is being a public worker and nowadays that can only be achieved if you have looks.

Last edited: