Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I HATE ALL SEXHAVERS

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

I can't die masturbating
I HATE MEN WHO HAD EXTREMELY EASY SEX FOR THE FIRST TIME.

Be it CHAD, CHADlite, or Normie. I hate knowing that your first sexual experience was something so simple and effortless. I HATE knowing they had a partner willing to fulfill their heart's dirtiest desires. I HATE how they brag, brag about their sexual whims. I HATE seeing teenagers much younger than me showing off their sexual prowess. I HATE reading other people's stories without ever having my own.

I WILL NEVER LEARN HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS!

Sex is a myth.

Be it CHAD, CHADlite, or Normie. I hate knowing that your first sexual experience was something so simple and effortless. I HATE knowing they had a partner willing to fulfill their heart's dirtiest desires. I HATE how they brag, brag about their sexual whims. I HATE seeing teenagers much younger than me showing off their sexual prowess. I HATE reading other people's stories without ever having my own.

I hate neuro typicals as well

Same I’m jealous seeing teenage couples in public those bastards piss me off too