Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate all people with flawless skin vividly

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Flawless skin makes you stand out so much and can even make an average person look attractive, kek. Sometimes I see foids that seem very fuckable just because they have perfect skin - only by closer observation do I notice that they have no remarkable traits at all, some are even recessed.

My skin has always been bad post 12. First it was severe acne then permanent scars were left and in the end the agepill hit, making my already disgusting skin sag.

Flawless skin should be considered a cheat code and privilege tbh ngl.

Even if I had perfect skin I'd still be ugly.

I agree prior to finishing puberty you could not have a defined jaw yet have clear skin & good hair and you'd do good (seeing as you were average).

Flawless skin makes you stand out so much and can even make an average person look attractive, kek. Sometimes I see foids that seem very fuckable just because they have perfect skin - only by closer observation do I notice that they have no remarkable traits at all, some are even recessed.

My skin has always been bad post 12. First it was severe acne then permanent scars were left and in the end the agepill hit, making my already disgusting skin sag.

Have you done anything to combat this? You don't wanna look like an old timer before your time.

I've tried a bunch of different skin routines and nothing makes a difference, it's snake oil.

Foids use a ton of fakeup so it makes sense that their skin is perfect

I have neurodemitis.
My hands are always scraped and bleeding. The bleeding rotates every week or so from finger to finger

nerd.jpg

smoothcel

My skin is horrible.

I hate you, normfag. Stop eating takeaways and browsing kikestagram

Have you done anything to combat this? You don't wanna look like an old timer before your time.
Took accutane at 27 but I still kept getting acne till 29, kek. Otherwise I never bothered skinmaxx, it’s over for me anyway

OvER for pimplecels

Flawless Skin only looks good if it’s “glowing” and healthy. Meaning good diet and exercise.

Took accutane at 27 but I still kept getting acne till 29, kek. Otherwise I never bothered skinmaxx, it’s over for me anyway
Based on what I know accutane or isotretinoin if used consistently will get rid of acne but they'll leave your skin dry so it is a hard battle but the results are worth it.

this thread always reminds me of this picture
Makeup

from super flawless perfect skin into a crocodile tissue

Kek. If I had had flawless skin I’d have been a MTN at least in my teenage
the skin in the right isn't flawless , it has a ton of red points and pimples and acne but make up could cover it still

I have perfect skin but I'm balding

Same my skin also has many blemishes and scars.

I think this is part of societal representation of men in movies and the media. The alpha male is portrayed as a buff man with attractive facial features while the low-tiered normie is displayed as a side-character or a villain.

The incel finds no representation at all.

My skin is dry to the point my hands sometimes looks like I was 60
Over for dryskincels

Same :feelsrope:

I hate ALL foids.

sleePmaxxing gives you good skin