Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I hate all people tbh

Wedlors

Wedlors

Greycel
Every human is human and therefore a bad person. Human nature is bad, everyone is only egoistic and doesn't care about other people except themselves. You can cope by saying there are good people but even the 'good' people have enough bad qualities and will act bad sometime.
I dislike humanity in general and don't care about anyone. Other people say this to sound dark triad or whatever, I mean it, no person on this earth will ever enchant me with his personality anymore, I am doomed to hate humans forever.
Thank you for reading

giphy.gif

I hate sexhavers more and want all of them dead.

i want to kill and torture every single human being on this planet except for myself

You deserve your inceldom

There is no such thing as good or evil in classifying people. Sure, there are good deeds and evil doing, but saying we're all evil because human nature is stupid.

I am gonna adress your point by posting an image because I am not capable of refuting it :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Even though my parents gave me a roof over my shoulder, food and water, humans are evil :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Human nature is evil bro :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: *Spends all day playing vidya* *Hasn't interacted with anyone besides his mom in months* *Hasn't left the house in months*

Last edited:
I am gonna adress your point by posting an image because I am not capable of refuting it :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Even though my parents gave me a roof over my shoulder, food and water, humans are evil :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Human nature is evil bro :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: *Spends all day playing vidya* *Hasn't interacted with anyone besides his mom in months* *Hasn't left the house in months*
:feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
Not because you get along with some people, it means that other people see those people the same way. It's as simple as that. Human evil is something so inherent that in this forum it is something of a manual, now you base your point of view on the tribal concept of "I interact with good people, not all humans are bad" of course, it is your tribe, now look the point of view of people who don't get along with them.

:feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
Not because you get along with some people, it means that other people see those people the same way. It's as simple as that. Human evil is something so inherent that in this forum it is something of a manual, now you base your point of view on the tribal concept of "I interact with good people, not all humans are bad" of course, it is your tribe, now look the point of view of people who don't get along with them.
Nope, you missed the point. My point of view wasn't based on subjective opinions, my basis was objective.

Do we not do good and bad deeds? How can you be evil but also good?

You see, you're still gullible, watching too many animoo with the caricature of the evil antagonist has distorted truth. Don't blame you really, evil is a trope exclusive to literature, film and popular culture. Evil antagonists make for good coming of age and hero stories but in practice, there's simply no such thing.

The only way for evil to truly exist IRL, is for said individual to have gone his life spreading nothing but misery.

Nope, you missed the point. My point of view wasn't based on subjective opinions, my basis was objective.

Do we not do good and bad deeds? How can you be evil but also good?

You see, you're still gullible, watching too many animoo with the caricature of the evil antagonist has distorted truth. Don't blame you really, evil is a trope exclusive to literature, film and popular culture. Evil antagonists make for good coming of age and hero stories but in practice, there's simply no such thing.

The only way for evil to truly exist IRL, is for said individual to have gone his life spreading nothing but misery.
Of course, I am in favor of the fact that the concepts of "good and bad" are very questionable and in the end, everything is based on actions, which are interpreted under the judgment of others. But the thing is that all organisms are moved to harm others to a greater or lesser extent by their Imperatives and this is a totally absolute fact. When you mentioned the parents, your argument became subjective and appeal from that point of view of the breeding, which is irrelevant, since that is something of "duty". Lmao, with the contraindications and unsubstantiated inferences with the person you argue.
:feelsPop::feelsPop:

Of course, I am in favor of the fact that the concepts of "good and bad" are very questionable and in the end, everything is based on actions, which are interpreted under the judgment of others. But the thing is that all organisms are moved to harm others to a greater or lesser extent by their Imperatives and this is a totally absolute fact. When you mentioned the parents, your argument became subjective and appeal from that point of view of the breeding, which is irrelevant, since that is something of "duty". Lmao, with the contraindications and unsubstantiated inferences with the person you argue.
:feelsPop::feelsPop:
When I mentioned the parents, it was based on objective truths. Tell me, do I know your parents? How do I have a subjective opinion on someone I've never met? I've concluded much because you're alive.

There were never contradictions in my arguement, you simply don't know how to interpret anything.

Lastly whilst it's true that organisms, as you put it "are moved to harm others to a greater or lesser extent by their Imperatives and this is a totally absolute fact", the fact is that it doesn't make an individual evil because you disregard their other actions.

There is no such thing as good or evil in classifying people. Sure, there are good deeds and evil doing, but saying we're all evil because human nature is stupid.
If there aren't evil people then what do you call those predisposed to actions deemed as such? Does an evil deed cancel a good one? Can evil people no longer be called such after doing a good deed?

If there aren't evil people then what do you call those predisposed to actions deemed as such? Does an evil deed cancel a good one? Can evil people no longer be called such after doing a good deed?
Well that would depend on the person, I wouldn't call them Evil or Good however.

An evil deed doesn't cancel a good one.

I cannot adress your last point because that would mean accepting evil people exist, there simply isn't.

Last edited:
Well that would depend on the person, I wouldn't call them Evil or Good however.

An evil deed doesn't cancel a good one.

I cannot adress your last point because that would mean accepting evil people exist, there simply isn't.

You can judge people's actions as either good or evil but a person's overall character? I don't really believe so
If not a person's actions, which i believe are projections of their characters, what is it that you judge a person off of?

When I mentioned the parents, it was based on objective truths. Tell me, do I know your parents? How do I have a subjective opinion on someone I've never met? I've concluded much because you're alive.

There were never contradictions in my arguement, you simply don't know how to interpret anything.

Lastly whilst it's true that organisms, as you put it "are moved to harm others to a greater or lesser extent by their Imperatives and this is a totally absolute fact", the fact is that it doesn't make an individual evil because you disregard their other actions.
No, when you say about the parents, it is because it sounds like a deterrent, of course my parents kept me alive because in general terms it is their duty, given other circumstances it can be very different. You may believe that this is objective, but you do not take into account thousands of different events, the parents thing is irrelevant, they are only actions of duty.
The contradiction I was referring to is in your first comment and it is with respect to the way of seeing those concepts.

On the last point, that is enough for me, what you raise, after that is irrelevant, the malice is there and it is an immovable factor enough for the OP of the publication to draw his conclusion.
:yes::yes::feelsPop::feelsPop:

If not a person's actions, which i believe are projections of their characters, what is it that you judge a person off of?
When it comes to judging someone, it's up to you really. What I'm speaking of is objective truth, not subjective.

Entertain me this alright? If humans were indeed evil, as in selfish desire, how are you alive? Raising a child isn't selfish, your investing resources in another person. And no, there is no such thing as duty to raising a child.
No, when you say about the parents, it is because it sounds like a deterrent, of course my parents kept me alive because in general terms it is their duty, given other circumstances it can be very different. You may believe that this is objective, but you do not take into account thousands of different events, the parents thing is irrelevant, they are only actions of duty.
The contradiction I was referring to is in your first comment and it is with respect to the way of seeing those concepts.

On the last point, that is enough for me, what you raise, after that is irrelevant, the malice is there and it is an immovable factor enough for the OP of the publication to draw his conclusion.
:yes::yes::feelsPop::feelsPop:
Where does this duty come from? There is no duty, they could easily give you up for adoption or even disown you. You're just using duty as a way to get around the truth I've been speaking of. What's so wrong about just admitting you were wrong? Your ego won't allow it that you make up stupid concepts that bare no ground just to avoid conceding.

My argument is objective, are you or are you not alive? It isn't my opinion, is it? Again you ( :feelstastyman: ) are not able to interpret well

In regards to your last point, I cannot help but notice that it is simply your opinion, objectively there is no evil, sure there are evil actions but a general character? No such thing.

Suggesting someone is evil means that the person is bound to do anything but good, which is objectively false because there exists no such person.

@Koruga

Last edited:
When it comes to judging someone, it's up to you really. What I'm speaking of is objective truth, not subjective.

Entertain me this alright? If humans were indeed evil, as in selfish desire, how are you alive? Raising a child isn't selfish, your investing resources in another person. And no, there is no such thing as duty to raising a child.
by definition when you invest in something you expect to profit off of it and are dissapointed if your investment does not come out the way you want it to, how is that not selfish? most parents project their own insecurities into their children so that they can be absolved of their own mistakes. it's selfish to bring a life in this world for your own happiness.

Same. I hate niggers the most though.

I hate foids.

by definition when you invest in something you expect to profit off of it and are dissapointed if your investment does not come out the way you want it to, how is that not selfish? most parents project their own insecurities into their children so that they can be absolved of their own mistakes. it's selfish to bring a life in this world for your own happiness.
Investment doesn't necessarily mean you want profit in return. Take for example government subsidies for public education, the government invests in public education but receives no profit from this, the same could apply for parents.

Lastly, in regards to your last point. A child doesn't necessarily bring happiness.

Where does this duty come from? There is no duty, they could easily give you up for adoption or even disown you. You're just using duty as a way to get around the truth I've been speaking of. What's so wrong about just admitting you were wrong? Your ego won't allow it that you make up stupid concepts that bare no ground just to avoid conceding.

My argument is objective, are you or are you not alive? It isn't my opinion, is it? Again you ( :feelstastyman: ) are not able to interpret well

In regards to your last point, I cannot help but notice that it is simply your opinion, objectively there is no evil, sure there are evil actions but a general character? No such thing.

Suggesting someone is evil means that the person is bound to do anything but good, which is objectively false because there exists no such person.

@Koruga
Imagine thinking that parents who did not plan to have children, are not forced in some way by social or leg loal repercussions, to give up caring for their child :feelstastyman::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:. As I say, that point you only use as a deterrent. It dont have any relation to. It is true that objectively everything is only actions, I did not deny it, but if you see it from a subjective magnifying glass, and with the point of the Imperatives you will be able to draw the conclusion of evil, as the OP does.

For my part, you already gave in where I wanted, I already had a good meal as I said before.
One piece luffy riendo

. Take for example government subsidies for public education, the government invests in public education but receives no profit from this, the same could apply for parents.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::worryfeels::worryfeels:

Investment doesn't necessarily mean you want profit in return. Take for example government subsidies for public education, the government invests in public education but receives no profit from this, the same could apply for parents.

Lastly, in regards to your last point. A child doesn't necessarily bring happiness.
As much as i would like to believe children are raised just for the sake of it, i've often seen that those who didn't bring their parents a sense of satisfaction were abandoned or mistreated.

i hate these stupid threads with stupid fucking discussions because you are all wrong

right, wrong, evil and good are all false concepts, mostly just justifications for liking or disliking someone.

if i help someone out its more suitable to call the action helpful rather than "good" or "right" since that's a more accurate description of what the action entails.

goodness by itself is not a property of anything, it only works as a metric to evaluate someone's competence in something.

either way its completely normal to hate everyone on this planet if you have been treated like shit your entire life

Last edited:
Imagine thinking that parents who did not plan to have children, are not forced in some way by social or leg loal repercussions, to give up caring for their child :feelstastyman::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:. As I say, that point you only use as a deterrent. It dont have any relation to. It is true that objectively everything is only actions, I did not deny it, but if you see it from a subjective magnifying glass, and with the point of the Imperatives you will be able to draw the conclusion of evil, as the OP does.

For my part, you already gave in where I wanted, I already had a good meal as I said before.
View attachment 327826
There are no such thing as adoptions, no parent has ever disowned their child, in fact there has never been a time a parent has killed their newborn. :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Imagine thinking, abortions aren't real. Holy shit bud, you really are low IQ. Muh social pressure, muh legal repercussions:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:. Pss, I dunno if you know this but, abortions in the west are discrete and government funded, if anything society encourages it.

2f7

Ha, you totally gave in. I've got my good meal, later. I'm totally not gonna respond

Any who, if by any chance you're done arguing, do me a huge solid alright? Put my account on ignore and I'll do the same, I don't like interacting with stupid people.
As much as i would like to believe children are raised just for the sake of it, i've often seen that those who didn't bring their parents a sense of satisfaction were abandoned or mistreated.
Well not mine, I'm a NEET and I haven't been abandoned.

Last edited:
i hate these stupid threads with stupid fucking discussions because you are all wrong

right, wrong, evil and good are all false concepts, mostly just justifications for liking or disliking someone.

if i help someone out its more suitable to call the action helpful rather than "good" or "right" since that's a more accurate description of what the action entails.

goodness by itself is not a property of anything, it only works as a metric to evaluate someone's competence in something.

either way its completely normal to hate everyone on this planet if you have been treated like shit your whole life
So isn't a set of easily identifiable characteristics to point out people to dislike/avoid helpful?
Bless your parents, but this is an exception.

Every human is human and therefore a bad person. Human nature is bad, everyone is only egoistic and doesn't care about other people except themselves. You can cope by saying there are good people but even the 'good' people have enough bad qualities and will act bad sometime.
I dislike humanity in general and don't care about anyone. Other people say this to sound dark triad or whatever, I mean it, no person on this earth will ever enchant me with his personality anymore, I am doomed to hate humans forever.
Thank you for reading
Inkwell trait ngl

There are no such thing as adoptions, no parent has ever disowned their child, in fact there has never been a time a parent has killed their newborn. :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Imagine thinking, abortions aren't real. Holy shit bud, you really are low IQ. Muh social pressure, muh legal repercussions:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:. Pss, I dunno if you know this but, abortions in the west are discrete and government funded, if anything society encourages it.

View attachment 327833
Ha, you totally gave in. I've got my good meal, later. I'm totally not gonna respond

Any who, if by any chance you're done arguing, do me a huge solid alright? Put my account on ignore and I'll do the same, I don't like interacting with stupid people. :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::lul::lul:

Imagine overthinking and misrepresenting someone for a phrase. And yet that does not deny that the social and legal repercussions force parents to raise the child, because most parents kill their babies as soon as they are born, true, since it is easier, not everyone has access to abortion . Sometimes, the family itself can prevent the parents from giving the baby up for adoption due to moral or religious issues.In addition to the fact that a long-term child is an investment for old age, the comparison with public schools is the most fun I read today, thanks for that.
;);)

Imagine overthinking and misrepresenting someone for a phrase. And yet that does not deny that the social and legal repercussions force parents to raise the child, because most parents kill their babies as soon as they are born, true, since it is easier, not everyone has access to abortion . Sometimes, the family itself can prevent the parents from giving the baby up for adoption due to moral or religious issues.In addition to the fact that a long-term child is an investment for old age, the comparison with public schools is the most fun I read today, thanks for that.
;);)
Alright, entertain me this. Before the institutions such as law's and any semblance of society were created, what was stopping a parent from not killing their newborn? Why do you think you stand today?

Buddy, like I said, there really isn't much societal pressure or laws against adoption or abortions. This is in cases encourage, how do you explain this?

"the comparison with public schools is the most fun I read today, thanks for that"
Glad I could help :feelsYall:

Last edited:
i understand wanting to kill yourself but why torture?

my point was that i want to bring about a maximum amount of suffering on to those that have wronged me(so everyone)

Because I believe that all humans are guilty and I am no exception

escpe1cially @TheSecondComing

i understand wanting to kill yourself but why torture?

my point was that i want to bring about a maximum amount of suffering on to those that have wronged me(so everyone)
I agree

I was thinking this the other day, I am fed up with people and I honestly think I would be doing an act of kindness by slaughtering them, all humanity does is hurt and destroy and society is so toxic today that even walking down a street is taxing on the mind