Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate all living women.

A

AvPDcel

lurkER
★★★
Before I used to think that women were people, and there were good and bad women. Now after getting truly blackpilled, I realise that all women are evil and should be collectively punished for the crimes of each other. They are part of a herd with no mind of their own. I will start to cut off contact with the (very few) women I sometimes speak to. Women don't add anything of value to my life, they were supposed to add colour to my life, but they make it even more gray. Tbh, I don't really add to their lives either, but I won't when I get older with more responsibilities etc. I will never hire a foid. I will never promote a foid. I will never say thank you to a foid. I will never help a foid in trouble (unless she's 70+). I will never hold open the door for a foid. They should feel miserable like I do, which is almost all the time.

It will be difficult at first. I am usually polite to everyone. There are some women that are act nice to me, but unfortunately they will also have to pay back because of the evil ones. I'll make sure the evil foids are bitten the hardest. Women of all races, ages and nationalities are the same. They are soulless CREATURES and have turned me into one. Needless to say, there won't be a good future for foids.

I realise that all women are evil and should be collectively punished for the crimes of each other. They are part of a herd with no mind of their own.
:yes:

just as they might smash a malfunctioning microwave they smash the nearest "female" if things aren't going their way
:feelshmm:

I hate all dead women too

I hate men too, I wish this world ended.

Most men have been utter faggots to me. The few nice ones can't make up for the rest.

The supreme gentleman was right.

Women of all races, ages and nationalities are the same. They are soulless CREATURES and have turned me into one. Needless to say, there won't be a good future for foids.
This logic can be applied to a lot of people groups.

The dead foids that contributed to the present state of the system deserve hate too

RRRRRRRRRR I HATE WOMEN `TFD I HATE FOIDS. tfd. tnd. tfd. ttd. SJOOT ALL FOIDS.

Women of all races, ages and nationalities are the same. They are soulless CREATURES and have turned me into one. Needless to say, there won't be a good future for foids.