Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate all foids (in game)

Vlarke

Vlarke

Legend
No discrimination, ugly, fat,skinny,black,white,beautiful they are all dumb sluts

dumbness in human species is unacceptable for me and makes wanna press kim jong's red button on the table (in gta chinatown)

dumbness in human species is unacceptable for me and makes wanna press kim jong's red button on the table (in gta chinatown)
They will be even more DUMB people because foids dont go for things like intelligence when they choose with who to mate
This will make soyciety collapse in the long run

They will be even more DUMB people because foids dont go for things like intelligence when they choose with who they mate
yes if men are not cucks to foids OR if foids are intelligent like a man, most problems in the world would cease.

All foids should be placed into permanent comas and used as mindless fucktoys, it's all that they're good for.

I agree brother we need more great minds like us in society
That's right. We, the supreme gentlemen's council, shall guide civilization to a new age of enlightenment.

No discrimination, ugly, fat,skinny,black,white,beautiful they are all dumb sluts
All of them share the same narcissistic bratty minds

I like to touch them :ahegao: :feelsohh: