Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate age cucks

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre

Michael Morin, 38, was terminated as of Nov. 10, according to Police Chief Paul Gauvin. He had been a Fall River police officer since March 2017.

He is accused of having possession of nude images of his then 17-year-old girlfriend on his cellphone.

agecucks are so retarded, they seethe and cry even at just drawings

17 year old :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

seriously what the FUCK difference is there between a 17 year old and an 18 year old. I don't even understand how NORMIES are upset by this

So its legal to fuck her but not to have pictures of her? Doesn't makes any sense. Fuck him, lucky bastard.

I notice they said "relationship".... to my mind that means more than just no-strings fucking.

How retarded, exactly, do you need as a 38yo, to be able to have "a relationship" with a 17yo?

I mean I'm 42 and 30-year olds seem like stupid immature kids to me. You would have to be fetal alcohol syndrome or something, to be able to take an interest in shit a teenager says and thinks as a 38yo man?

What insights can a 17yo offer you? What value can a 17yo's respect or admiration have?

I have a "relationship" with my 19yo niece, she's like a child to me, I've known her since she was 6 hours old. It's an adult-child relationship. I just don't understand how you could get couple intimacy from somebody with that much less life experience than you. It makes no sense. It's no wonder the normies think it's sexually creepy imho.

I also hate age cucks. I hate the societies of age cucks too because I refuse to accept their laws and social norms.

My dream is to someday have a relationship with a 14-16 year old girl. I always fantasize about getting one and try to think of a plan to get one.

From all my thinking on the topic, here's what the respect and admiration of a jailbait girl can offer:
1. Teen girls are at the peak of beauty and SMV
2. Taking the virginity of a teenage girl is one of the greatest achievements
3. Being a girl's first and deflowering her is a rite of passage into true manhood
4. Teenage girls are fun and exciting and have beautiful skin
5. It's easier to moneymaxx a teenage girl than it is to moneymaxx some washed up slut
6. It's almost like redoing youth to have a jailabit
7. Geomaxx a teenage girl in some country that would probably allow it
8. When a girl never experienced anything before, what she experiences means more to her
9. The respect of a teenager who doesn't need to settle vs. the respect of a washed up cumdumpster slut...only the respect of a teenage girl matters
10. Foids are not suppose to offer any insights. The teenage girl will look for insights and the person who gives her the insights becomes more powerful. Maybe a teenage girl can offer insights into love and how great life would be with her.

Anyone who doesn't find teenage girls the hottest are agecucks. Society tries to force people to be permanent losers at life and relationships if they don't get one when they're young. I refuse to accept that. I'll only want a jailabit and my entire life purpose is to get a jailbait girlfriend. The only reason why I don't rope is because I need to try to get a hot jailbait and finally win at life because getting a jailbait is the ultimate victory for a wizardcel. I'd choose a 14 year old hot virgin jailbait girlfriend over one million dollars.

The Jailbait Teenage Girlfriend: happy, carefree, excitement, enthusiastic, loving, not cynical, hopeful, feels more deeply, everything is new, they have a glow about them, and they have dreams for the future. Could be a virgin if young enough and ready to deflower.

The 30 Year Old Cumdumpster Slut: demanding, unexciting, boring, can't love a guy, cynical, resentful, feels nothing except getting pounded by Chads or dogs, nothing is new because they experienced everything, they look dull and lifeless from all the binge drinking and riding the cock carousel, and they want a rich Chad or a betabuxx cuck provider because they have baby fever. Never a virgin and offer nothing to a man.

Last edited:
'Oi vey she was only 17 years and 364 days old how dare you molest her by um looking at pictures of her? It's anudah Shoa.'

Total Agecuck Death

The fact that both 6 years olds and 17 year olds are considered "children", is fucking wild to me... And that 1 year is enough for them to go from "children" to "adults". The system is so fucking weird.

Also, all hypocrisy, because if you have been out of your pride flag filled basement, you have seen and found a 16-17 year old hot.

You just couldn't tell she was 16-17.
There are plenty, PLENTY of 16 year olds that straight up look 22.

Why the fuck does a 17 year old get treated as if she’s a 7 year old? Agecucks enrage me.

I notice they said "relationship".... to my mind that means more than just no-strings fucking.

How retarded, exactly, do you need as a 38yo, to be able to have "a relationship" with a 17yo?

I mean I'm 42 and 30-year olds seem like stupid immature kids to me. You would have to be fetal alcohol syndrome or something, to be able to take an interest in shit a teenager says and thinks as a 38yo man?

What insights can a 17yo offer you? What value can a 17yo's respect or admiration have?

I have a "relationship" with my 19yo niece, she's like a child to me, I've known her since she was 6 hours old. It's an adult-child relationship. I just don't understand how you could get couple intimacy from somebody with that much less life experience than you. It makes no sense. It's no wonder the normies think it's sexually creepy imho.
Cucked mindset to have. Foids mature much faster than men.

seriously what the FUCK difference is there between a 17 year old and an 18 year old. I don't even understand how NORMIES are upset by this
They're unironically retards.

Arent women most fertile when they’re 17? I don’t see the issue.

I will never understand the American obsession with pedophilia and I'm American. In 98% of the world this is considered normal so idk why niggers always act like being attracted to anyone slightly below the AOC is the same as rapeing a toddler.

The fact that both 6 years olds and 17 year olds are considered "children", is fucking wild to me... And that 1 year is enough for them to go from "children" to "adults". The system is so fucking weird.

Also, all hypocrisy, because if you have been out of your pride flag filled basement, you have seen and found a 16-17 year old hot.

You just couldn't tell she was 16-17.
There are plenty, PLENTY of 16 year olds that straight up look 22.

I will never understand the American obsession with pedophilia and I'm American. In 98% of the world this is considered normal so idk why niggers always act like being attracted to anyone slightly below the AOC is the same as rapeing a toddler.
It’s offensive to actual kids that get sexually abused to act like a 16 year old is the same as a 6 year old and no, IT lurker cucks, teenagers don’t count as kids.

People actually call a 40 year old dating a 16 year old ’rape’, it’s fucked up.

seriously what the FUCK difference is there between a 17 year old and an 18 year old.
You can use that logic all the way down to 0 tho

Last edited:
You can use that logic all the way down to 0 tho

View attachment 975864
You can use that logic all the way up too. A 18 and 19 year old are the same, a 19 and 20 year old are the same, ect, ect. Obviously there needs to be some type of logic behind the cut off and the current “because they left high school” logic is obviously ridiculous when you think about it from a biological perspective.

You can use that logic all the way up too. A 18 and 19 year old are the same, a 19 and 20 year old are the same, ect, ect. Obviously there needs to be some type of logic behind the cut off and the current “because they left high school” logic is obviously ridiculous when you think about it from a biological perspective.