Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate africa and asia and would never visit them!!!

Last time I measured, I think I was like.. 5 foot 7 inches or so. 5'7'' - 5'8'' or around that range ig
Yep, you're going to feel like a complete subhuman in the west.

Yep, you're going to feel like a complete subhuman in the west.
Eh, not like I was planning on enjoying my life there anyways. :lul:

I think god is trying to train me into being a masochist with all this shit and all these odds against me. JFL @ actually trying to live out your life and achieving the most basic of dreams.:feelskek:

yea i fucking hate china but still doesnt change the fact that an average ricecel from these country is smarter than most europeans

Portugal is ranked as one of the most peaceful places in the world.
In the future you should give this Country a try, and see if you like it.
Is it expensive to live there?

Ngl I don’t like my homeland either

Is it expensive to live there?
If you´re a foreigner and come here to retire ( I am looking at you British gents ), then you will live very well.
If you want to move here and have a nice amount of money, no worries either.
It only sucks for the natives.
That is why many Tugas migrated to Luxembourg, or France in the hopes of getting more money to retire back to Portugal.
That summarizes it.

If you´re a foreigner and come here to retire ( I am looking at you British gents ), then you will live very well.
If you want to move here and have a nice amount of money, no worries either.
It only sucks for the natives.
That is why many Tugas migrated to Luxembourg, or France in the hopes of getting more money to retire back to Portugal.
That summarizes it.

How tall are the people?

How tall are the people?
Between 5´2 and 5´11.
For the most part.
Remember these traits are shared In Portugal, Spain, and Italy.
There a few mixed nordics here but you can tell who is native or not.
I am a 5´9.
Luso descendant, and 1/3 Sephardi joo. ( I have wavy hair ) ( Not a noseberg on my face thank fuck )

BREAKING NEWS incels.co only available in africa and asia. VPN can not be supported
and now? :feelstrash:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back