Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate africa and asia and would never visit them!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Seriously these two continents are just very disliked by me. Africa consists of low iq negros, no food and wars. Asians are also mostly dumb besides korea and japan but for me its more how fake and false asians are. They would lie to your face about everything.
I like my good old europe and want to stay here. Maybe north america is ok too.

I am very comfy in my homeland aswell.

I would like to take a trip to japan tbh. Interesting country.

Never went there but seems like a nice and warm place tbh
Portugal is ranked as one of the most peaceful places in the world.
In the future you should give this Country a try, and see if you like it.

I would like to take a trip to japan tbh. Interesting country.
Depends. In my eyes they are men who got their balls cut off and now are anime low t faggots.
Portugal is ranked as one of the most peaceful places in the world.
In the future you should give this Country a try, and see if you like it.
I would like to travel to many countries in europe but I'm only 18 and dont work yet. In the future I will definitly come to portugal.

Depends. In my eyes they are men who got their balls cut off and now are anime low t faggots.
Yeah ngl its true. But its a different place tbh, lots of new things to discover.

Nuke everything

I wish dumb cumskins had the same mindset. Instead of going around colonising everything. Could've saved us a lot of trouble tbh.

I wish dumb cumskins had the same mindset. Instead of going around colonising everything. Could've saved us a lot of trouble tbh.
Its because of all these muh globalists who want to bring the world more together soy shit. Imo every country and people should stay under their own. So we would have much less war.

Thoreau was right, traveling’s retarded. No wonder foids are obsessed with it lmaoo

It's natural for any person to prefer their own homeland. I wouldn't feel comfortable living in Europe or North America either.

I can't say I've ever fancied travelling to Africa. Eastern Asia would be cool, though, to experience a completely new culture.

there is no feminism in pakistan so I like it more

I'm interested in visiting just about everywhere. The world is fascinating, sucks that modern society is so terrible. I've been to a few places in Asia and had a good time. Haven't been to Africa yet.

would never visit africa but would love to visit asia

It's natural for people to prefer their homelands, except if you're from the clowniest country of all time, Egypt, like me :lul: :lul:

Deadass most hoodlum place, and most scuffed place on this shite Earth.

It's natural for people to prefer their homelands, except if you're from the clowniest country of all time, Egypt, like me :lul: :lul:

Deadass most hoodlum place, and most scuffed place on this shite Earth.
OMG, another Egyptian? I've ranted so much about how over it is for us, we're so hideous and our country is one of the worst shitholes in the world. We really are the truest of trucels, every day I ask St. Blackops2cel to kill me.

OMG, another Egyptian? I've ranted so much about how over it is for us, we're so hideous and our country is one of the worst shitholes in the world. We really are the truest of trucels, every day I ask St. Blackops2cel to kill me.
oh shit, a fellow Egyptcel. It's not that surprising honestly, I mean.. I saw how every dude looks on my way here to the Borg El Arab airport, and jeezus the amount of shitty hairlines, shit hair, and chubb. It's just.. sad, honestly. I wish our country sucked like.. only economically and whatever, but even our GENETICS is like "yeaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck you ya 3am lmao". Absolute clown country tbhtbh.

I'm glad to see another Egyptfag here, so I don't feel so lonely but uh, yeah. Shit sucks, I remember asking my mother about why they all have such shit hair, are balding, garbo hairlines, and her only response was,
"Genetics." JFL at how it's beyond over for me and other Egyptfags.

Every day I wonder why I was born into the literal worst case scenario ever. Shit country, no pride/heritage whatsoever. Shit genetics, no confidence whatsoever or chance in dating scene. No proper excuse for why my country is shit besides "corruption tbh", which is lame asF compared to other countries that got other legit excuses like Syria and poor ass countries like in.. Africa or someshit. That's enough ranting from me though, apologies if I went off on a tangent.

oh shit, a fellow Egyptcel. It's not that surprising honestly, I mean.. I saw how every dude looks on my way here to the Borg El Arab airport, and jeezus the amount of shitty hairlines, shit hair, and chubb. It's just.. sad, honestly. I wish our country sucked like.. only economically and whatever, but even our GENETICS is like "yeaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck you ya 3am lmao". Absolute clown country tbhtbh.

I'm glad to see another Egyptfag here, so I don't feel so lonely but uh, yeah. Shit sucks, I remember asking my mother about why they all have such shit hair, are balding, garbo hairlines, and her only response was,

Every day I wonder why I was born into the literal worst case scenario ever. Shit country, no pride/heritage whatsoever. Shit genetics, no confidence whatsoever or chance in dating scene. No proper excuse for why my country is shit besides "corruption tbh", which is lame asF compared to other countries that got other legit excuses like Syria and poor ass countries like in.. Africa or someshit. That's enough ranting from me though, apologies if I went off on a tangent.
I thankfully don't live in Egypt, but I know a lot of Egyptians because I'm a member of the Coptic church, these are some of the most delusional religious fanatics on the planet. I don't believe in Christianity but I still play along and go to church because I live with my parents. Everyone in these churches is ugly, some next level trucels here, we're arguably uglier than curries. Our women are hideous and only go after white men.

We're the lowest of the low, everyone hates Arabs or sand niggers, but we're considered to be subhuman even by Arab/MENA people. I hate everything about our people and our culture, I'm basically the sand nigger version of Uncle Ruckus.

Shit country, no pride/heritage whatsoever. Shit genetics, no confidence whatsoever or chance in dating scene.
It's over
26egypt-cnd-inline1-jumbo.jpg

@YungCell and @QuantumDummy are also Egyptian.

Damn man I'm really sorry that you have to live in Egypt, my condolences.

Damn man I'm really sorry that you have to live in Egypt, my condolences.
It's aight, no need to apologize but I appreciate your condolences. Also, I'm moving soon out of this shithole anyways in a month or so over to the UK where I'll get mogged to absolute death by those UKfucks lol

This is the worst, I hate this horrible carpet textured hair.
salah-4.jpg
me too, I never really got how this is like.. acceptable. I remember someone telling me "foreign girls like guys with hair like that cuz it's.. unusual for them to see!" yeah fuckin' right, as if someone wants this fuzzball clown hair for their significant other. Clown country. Clown country. I repeat, Clown country.

How come, you guys actually wuz kingz
Lots of countries raided our shit back then, and tossed us around like we were toys, cuz iirc our military/defenses were shit compared to other nations back then. :feelskek:

lol how are asians dumb? all we do is study

Bro, the fuck. I want that chink pussy in Japan or Sea

Lots of countries raided our shit back then, and tossed us around like we were toys, cuz iirc our military/defenses were shit compared to other nations back then. :feelskek:
Every nation has its ups and downs, Egyptians at least created some interesting shit back in the day

lol how are asians dumb? all we do is study
if ur not japan or korea he is right

you should see china liveleaks

SEA ppl are pretty dumb as well

if ur not japan or korea he is right

you should see china liveleaks

SEA ppl are pretty dumb as well
hk, singapore, taiwan, and china have higher average iqs than any european country

also you cant determine a countrys iq using liveleaks lol

Last edited:
hk, singapore, taiwan, and china have higher average iqs than any european country
most are east asian or east asian descent

exp. singapore has a lot of han chinese

taiwan has han chinese that are not commies

china is known for cheating the iq test by testing only the upper class of the country

china is literally africa tier outside the big cities

Every nation has its ups and downs, Egyptians at least created some interesting shit back in the day
I guess so. The only thing I'm SOMEWHAT intrigued by from my clown country is the pyramids and the Sphinx. Too bad that manlet Napoleon just HAD to fuck up the dude's nose in one of his oui oui baguette hon hon raids on us smh

most are east asian or east asian descent

exp. singapore has a lot of han chinese

taiwan has han chinese that are not commies

china is known for cheating the iq test by testing only the upper class of the country

china is literally africa tier outside the big cities
yea i fucking hate china but still doesnt change the fact that an average ricecel from these country is smarter than most europeans

yea i fucking hate china but still doesnt change the fact that an average ricecel from these country is smarter than most europeans
lol for commie china is because they are high class

get a lower class and they are basically mestizo tier

I would love to move out of Canada.

Why he say Europe, isn't Turkey in Asia?
he probably is in western turkey(euro part) and is western turk(aka possibly white) himself

or he is a easter turk/kurd subhuman in western turkey

he probably is in western turkey(euro part) and is western turk(aka possibly white) himself

tenor.gif

I live in germany tbh but my parents are originally from subhuman part of turkey aka eastern turkey. I wish I was white western turkish

It's aight, no need to apologize but I appreciate your condolences. Also, I'm moving soon out of this shithole anyways in a month or so over to the UK where I'll get mogged to absolute death by those UKfucks lol
How tall are you?

Hate all non white countries tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back