Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I harrassed a foid on the way to the store

IT is gonna post

fuckkingg bassseeedddd. im too fucking hi inhib to do this shit. im trying to lowinhibmaxx

I did something even more low inhib, based and blackpilled today. I walked along side 5 different foids and said to them "I want to PULL you're HAIR"

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
And how did they react? :feelstrash:
U speak eng?

And how did they react? :feelstrash:
U speak eng?

One of them threatened to "take me to the floor" which was quite funny and low inhib for a foid. I dunno if it was her sister I approached or what. Anyway this pair was somewhat chav.

Another ginger one with a well spoken accent said "please don't do that" I was like "Will I get into trouble, then" she was like "yes". I was like "bye".

It was weird though, the majority seemed to actually be less offended than when I had approached normally. Maybe it was because I didn't run in front of them?

I can't be bothered with running in front anymore, too much effort.
fuckkingg bassseeedddd. im too fucking hi inhib to do this shit. im trying to lowinhibmaxx

Hitting 30 has low ihibed me a lot. I used to want to appear normal but now I realise I cannot be normal, ever. When I was 18 I was sooo high inhib. I could have had a lot more fun if I'd worked on inhib when I was younger.

Lol! What a hERo!

One of them threatened to "take me to the floor" which was quite funny and low inhib for a foid. I dunno if it was her sister I approached or what. Anyway this pair was somewhat chav.

Another ginger one with a well spoken accent said "please don't do that" I was like "Will I get into trouble, then" she was like "yes". I was like "bye".

It was weird though, the majority seemed to actually be less offended than when I had approached normally. Maybe it was because I didn't run in front of them?

I can't be bothered with running in front anymore, too much effort.

Hitting 30 has low ihibed me a lot. I used to want to appear normal but now I realise I cannot be normal, ever. When I was 18 I was sooo high inhib. I could have had a lot more fun if I'd worked on inhib when I was younger.
Record it man :lul: :feelstrash: