Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I harrassed a foid on the way to the store

inceldaygamer_

inceldaygamer_

Banned
-
I saw this foid walking ahead of me on my way to the store. To begin with I wasn't sure how old she (like with many foids who are young but overaged) but then when I caught up with her and got in front I could see she was rolling a cigarette which requires you to be over 18.

So I caught up with the bitch and said "Hi" she ignored me, so I said "I want to make you my girlfriend" to which she ignored so then I said "Come and be my girlfriend" which she also ignored.

All harassment was conducted perfectly within the law allowing me to get away with it. I would normally stop them which feels even more powerful but I am feeling high inhib after recent events which have lead me hermitmax. So instead this was a "walk by" approach/harrassment, depending on how you want to see it, but with incels it will always be considered harassment.

Then there was another young foid getting into her car who I should have also harassed, but after the first harassment and rejection I was feeling a bit high inhib and I didn't want them to gang up on me and report me.

2 foids against 1 incel would never stand a chance. Even 1 foid against 1 incel is unbalanced.

Next time I will go straight from harassing one to harassing the other.

based, ITcucks will post this

In an ideal world this wouldn't be harassment, merely a flattering approach.

Then again in an ideal world we technically wouldn't need to approach, we'd all have arranged marriages

lol, but then you knew that wasn't going to work

she's probably gonna talk about this for months to rile up cucks into whiteknight mode and make the other hens jealous

Then there was another young foid getting into her car

A young female is going to her car...?! You should have punched her for that.

IncompleteCalmIbis-size_restricted.gif

she's probably gonna talk about this for months to rile up cucks into whiteknight mode and make the other hens jealous

So, she will talk about this with her friends. What will a female say to her social circle if some man have lifted her?

Doing God's work.

Well done greycel

A young female is going to her car...?! You should have punched her for that.

IncompleteCalmIbis-size_restricted.gif

So, she will talk about this with her friends. What will a female say to her social circle if some man have lifted her?

I'll try to remember next time. My inhib is still too high after my run in with the cops, but I will get back to where I was and surpass it, even. The one with the car was even hotter but I had this fear of the one I'd walked passed saying to her "He's just done the same thing to me" or something like that and them colluding to call the cops on me.

That she's found her husband.

I'll try to remember next time. My inhib is still too high after my run in with the cops, but I will get back to where I was and surpass it, even. The one with the car was even hotter but I had this fear of the one I'd walked passed saying to her "He's just done the same thing to me" or something like that and them colluding to call the cops on me.
lmao

I dream that one day I too will be this based

The one with the car was even hotter but I had this fear of the one I'd walked passed saying to her "He's just done the same thing to me" or something like that and them colluding to call the cops on me.

Whenever I see such atrocity I want to kick the side mirror and punch the female right afterwards. I am once again on no fap. But first I have to lift that one female trainer then I will do the other thing.

That she's found her husband.

Are you sure? Because the one who lifted her was me...

dio.PNG

No, it was really me though and therefore she most likely never talked about it or she ran to her social circle to tell about it of what happened and that she feel kinda raped. She will never forget it.

Last edited:
Proud of you pal, keep up the good work

I dream that one day I too will be this based

The benefits are more than worth it if you can lower you're inhib enough. It makes you feel better, that you are either increasing you're chances of attaining feminine FLESH or harassing the enemy (legally) without getting into trouble.

Whenever I see such atrocity I want to kick the side mirror and punch the female right afterwards. I am once again on no fap. But first I have to lift that one female trainer then I will do the other thing.

Are you sure? Because the one who lifted her was me...

dio.PNG

No, it was really me though and therefore she most likely never talked about it or she ran to her social circle to tell about it of what happened and that she feel kinda raped. She will never forget it.

LOL! I'm on nofap as well due to having to live with my dad at the moment. It makes you crazy, doesn't it? :feelskek: I fear if you achieve you're goal of lifting a female you might get arrested.

LOL! I'm on nofap as well due to having to live with my dad at the moment. It makes you crazy, doesn't it? :feelskek: I fear if you achieve you're goal of lifting a female you might get arrested.

I relapsed once though. Afterwards I had a somewhat good feeling but now... I once lifted a female though. This is the only success story I can bring. The next target would be the female trainer withing the gym. I have to go even further beyond at this point.

Oh no, that poor woman! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I relapsed once though. Afterwards I had a somewhat good feeling but now... I once lifted a female though. This is the only success story I can bring. The next target would be the female trainer withing the gym. I have to go even further beyond at this point.

What was her reaction when you lifted her? Did she like it? Also don't worry about relapsing nofap, I find after a week of recharging I am back to where I was anyway.

When a slutty dressed foid walks by me and I don't harass her I feel so cucked, that's why I do it 90% of the time I see them.

What was her reaction when you lifted her? Did she like it?

As soon I had her in my arms, she started to ask me ''what are you doing?!''. She was surprissed but also a bit afraid because of what happened to her. By the way, she was extremly light, almost no weight.

It makes you feel better, that you are either increasing you're chances of attaining feminine FLESH or harassing the enemy (legally) without getting into trouble.
When a slutty dressed foid walks by me and I don't harass her I feel so cucked, that's why I do it 90% of the time I see them.
Based. I need to start doing this. May as well.

As soon I had her in my arms, she started to ask me ''what are you doing?!''. She was surprissed but also a bit afraid because of what happened to her. By the way, she was extremly light, almost no weight.

That's how it is supposed to be. Very low inhib of you to lift her. Did you say anything first? Weren't you afraid of her calling the cops? I once flicked a foid's hair during an approach, a technique known as "kino" but she was from Portugal so foreign and thus less likely to go to the cops about my "assault".

If we can't make them like ugly men, might as well make them hate ugly men more. We're fucked anyways, so nothing to lose

Did you say anything first? Weren't you afraid of her calling the cops?

I did not say anything to her. I just went to her from behind and lifted her. I was not really afraid of it. It would be even funny if something like this would have happened. Imagine the police would came and then the female would say that I lifted her.

I once flicked a foid's hair during an approach, a technique known as "kino" but she was from Portugal so foreign and thus less likely to go to the cops about my "assault".

Next time, go for the lift.

No woman should go unbothered. Life is already lived on tutorial mode for them.

OP opened my eyes

Maybe we can all enjoy our ugliness, especially after we become oldcels, we can enjoy being hated by women

We can all harass women for fun. The more disgusted they are, the better. If the white knights get to us, it doesn't matter because we are all already dead anyway rofl
BTW your average incel could crush 30 redditor white knights in a fight

Then again in an ideal world we technically wouldn't need to approach, we'd all have arranged marriages
cope

Why would you do that that's so degenerate

she would agree if you were chad

It counts as flirting if you are a chad.. too bad you aren't one, anyways dont pick up the soap

Very based.
OP opened my eyes

Maybe we can all enjoy our ugliness, especially after we become oldcels, we can enjoy being hated by women

We can all harass women for fun. The more disgusted they are, the better. If the white knights get to us, it doesn't matter because we are all already dead anyway rofl
BTW your average incel could crush 30 redditor white knights in a fight
That's pretty much going to happen to every truecel. They've reached the point and age where it just doesn't even matter anymore and will stop being high inhib. It's like that old guy who took a picture of some girls arse and soyboys and roasties were seething, but even they knew they couldn't ruin his life because he already had one foot in grave and nothing to lose.

Very based.

That's pretty much going to happen to every truecel. They've reached the point and age where it just doesn't even matter anymore and will stop being high inhib. It's like that old guy who took a picture of some girls arse and soyboys and roasties were seething, but even they knew they couldn't ruin his life because he already had one foot in grave and nothing to lose.

My thoughts exactly. I would have been mortified to do this 10 years ago, now it's just a good game of sport.

Good job nigger

I wonder how the world would be without cucks or whiteknights, I bet foids would be easily slut shamed and they'd stay monogamous because they'd know there won't be any cucks or whiteknights to depend on if they make bad choices.

I wonder how the world would be without cucks or whiteknights, I bet foids would be easily slut shamed and they'd stay monogamous because they'd know there won't be any cucks or whiteknights to depend on if they make bad choices.
yes, makes you wonder why cucks appeared in the first place, probably issues with T levels or war deaths

Frustrated by my high inhib in recent days, I had a crazy new idea:

Going up to foids and saying "I want to pull you're hair"

I tried it on 5 foids today. The reactions were hilarious. One threatened to "take me to the floor":feelskek: Pretty low inhib for a foid, ngl.

When I get my camera back I'll do 5 approaches with that line. Should be hilarious!

watch out not to get a rape accusation

So I caught up with the bitch and said "Hi" she ignored me, so I said "I want to make you my girlfriend" to which she ignored so then I said "Come and be my girlfriend" which she also ignored.
Do that more :feelshehe: :feelstrash:

Do that more :feelshehe: :feelstrash:

I did something even more low inhib, based and blackpilled today. I walked along side 5 different foids and said to them "I want to PULL you're HAIR"

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: