Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Hardly Care About a Woman's Looks

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Unless the female is literally morbidly ugly or a landwhale (Fixable) then I don't care about looks. A really good Holy Bible quote is from Proverbs 31:30 "beauty is vain" also translated to "beauty is fleeting".

This is very true. Who cares if some whore is a 10/10? I'd much rather live with a 4/10 who has integrity and loyalty than some 10/10 whore. Especially when there are so few good women out there in this degenerate world. There are very few out there, and another great Holy Bible quote comes to mind. Proverbs 31:10 "An excellent wife who can find? For her worth is far above jewels"

Once you enjoy truly being with someone, and you enjoy what they bring into your life, they become attractive. It does not matter if they are really a 4/10, you will find them attractive. I'd much rather marry a average or even below average woman who would be a good companion than some stuck up self-centered 10/10.

They care about your looks, so it doesn't matter.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7e0phc/no_one_wants_an_ugly_girlfriendwife_not_even_male/

according to this post you don't. I don't know why we don't brigade that shit sub and get a post like this but for guys highly upvoted

I think we all kinda agree on this, but we aren't the problem. Unless our face (bad luck) counts as a problem (and for women it is).

BiraCEL said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7e0phc/no_one_wants_an_ugly_girlfriendwife_not_even_male/

according to this post you don't. I don't know why we don't brigade that shit sub and get a post like this but for guys highly upvoted

No, I really do. What actual value does beauty have? As long as she isn't DEFORMED level ugly then I don't care. Just lol @ looping me in with some FA'er.

I just want to fuck a girl who isn't so hideous that I can't get an erection and is thicc with at least a semi slim waist without having to pay.

BiraCEL said:

Wtf is that roastie talking about. I would have no trouble introducing a 3/10 girl to anyone.

Me neither. My standards are don't be obese and don't be severely deformed. What I want is a non-degenerate female. Too bad they don't fucking exist.

agree

OFFTOPIC: BiraCel, your avatar?

CopingGymcel said:
Wtf is that roastie talking about. I would have no trouble introducing a 3/10 girl to anyone.

She's only had experience with Chads. Remember, we incels don't even exist to women.

Solitarian_Walker said:
She's only had experience with Chads. Remember, we incels don't even exist to women.

She probably has been pumped and dumped by a few Chads and rejected a bunch of sub8 men, so now she considers herself "forever alone", as she can't get Chad to settle down with her.

nausea said:
agree

OFFTOPIC: BiraCel, your avatar?

you can do your own research by googling 1PONDO 092415-159 Aoi Shirosaki

BiraCEL said:
you can do your own research by googling 1PONDO 092415-159 Aoi Shirosaki

lol thx

Just lol if you think any woman is loyal and has integrity

Those are male concepts, women don't give a fuck

Solitarian_Walker said:

Exactly. This x 1000000. Femoids literally can’t see incels.

normiesgunnurm said:
Just lol if you think any woman is loyal and has integrity

Those are male concepts, women don't give a fuck

Was going to say this too. Femoids have no concept of morality.

Religioncels are the biggest copers in the universe.

I do care about their looks.
My complaint isn't so much about the fact that they have high standards but how I'm unlucky to not meet them and how they are disingenuous about having them in the first place.

existentialhack said:
Religioncels are the biggest copers in the universe.

just LOL if you think Islam is a cope. Notice how they keep their whores in line. Atheists ruined everything

BiraCEL said:
just LOL if you think Islam is a cope. Notice how they keep their whores in line. Atheists ruined everything

they do not even know the sharia, they just spit western propaganda