Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I had to suppress my inner animal yesterday

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
Yesterday I was wage slaving as always and then there came a dude with his family: wife, little son and 16-18 years old daughter. While I was working with the dude his family were sitting away and doing nothing, then I noticed something.

The daughter wore very short shorts. The sight of bare legs made my dick hard. The inner animal woke up and told me: put scissors right through the dude's eyes, jump over the table, decimate the male offspring in one quick kick and then take the foidlet

The urge was so strong I couldn't concentrate on my job

Most sane Russian

Why aren't you guys surprised that there are literally animals walking on this forum? There was a gorilla and now a molossus dog. That means most incels here are either unassuming animals themselves or gullible retards walking around predators.

Yesterday I was wage slaving
Bending to higher authority, but admitting to it unlike Slaves who hide all the time. Very RWA.
Dogs are RWA because they castrate the territory they are in, just like you did with my post using a metaphorical barricade tape to say it was 'schizo'. YOU ARE LITERALLY A DOG IN HUMAN SKIN. Why do people think this is okay???

Do you realize there are Slaves here who think you are being facetious out of sheer weakness to face reality? I can see your true nature as clearly as you are making it, but not them; that's the reason for this post. Did you read the link I gave you about your personality type, btw?

Why aren't you guys surprised that there are literally animals walking on this forum? There was a gorilla and now a molossus dog. That means most incels here are either unassuming animals themselves or gullible retards walking around predators.

Bending to higher authority, but admitting to it unlike Slaves who hide all the time. Very RWA.
Dogs are RWA because they castrate the territory they are in, just like you did with my post using a metaphorical barricade tape to say it was 'schizo'. YOU ARE LITERALLY A DOG IN HUMAN SKIN. Why do people think this is okay???

Do you realize there are Slaves here who think you are being facetious out of sheer weakness to face reality? I can see your true nature as clearly as you are making it, but not them; that's the reason for this post. Did you read the link I gave you about your personality type, btw?
Interesting copypasta :feelsEhh:

Interesting copypasta :feelsEhh:
RWA 100 'dehumanization'. You imagine original ideas and logical statements as cookie-cutter machines.
So now we have R010 castrator + R100 dehumanization. If your life is like R001 Dark Souls and you also live like a zombie that charges debts from people around, then your specific archetype would be R111 'subjugator has a fresh new start', a combination of the three. And you said about wageslaving, so all points to that.

You know who is also the R111 archetype? Beast, from 'Beauty and the Beast'. You sound exactly as he did towards Belle.

Last edited:

What the shit is wrong with you?

What the shit is wrong with you?
Because of course there must be something wrong with someone explaining personality. Not a single dash of curiosity whatsoever, and you must be the type of person that hates 'who hurt you' talk just as much, so also a hypocrite to boot.
This is the link I shared with Furlossus in a previous post. Apparently you are the same type, RWA are obsessed with shit.

Last edited:
Because of course there must be something wrong with someone explaining personality. Not a single dash of curiosity whatsoever, and you must be the type of person that hates 'who hurt you' talk just as much, so also a hypocrite to boot.
This is the link I shared with Furlossus in a previous post. Apparently you are the same type, RWA are obsessed with shit.
Your pretentiousness is really exaggerated.
Shakespeare once wrote: "Brevity is the soul of a wit."

Your pretentiousness is really exaggerated.
Shakespeare once wrote: "Brevity is the soul of a wit."
Appeal to authority, and a very shit one. Shakespeare was a fucking Narcissist, a type which has ignorance as a baseline value. So you are using a person who sees everything AS ignorance to exemplify wit, what a joke. That and still not pondering about the information in the link I gave, showing more lack of intellectual curiosity. But you have the gall to say others lack wit (worse, using someone else to say it).

Know your place. Just because you are low level scum who obsesses over shit, doesn't mean others have to wallow on it along.

Last edited:
@VainHireling
By the way, this pegs your archetype nicely as R000 'whiny grousing undead stomps you in feces'. There's a user here called Shigechi whom I typed the same, and he did exactly what you are doing now, stomping me in shit saying I was not a genius despite the fact I never made that claim; it's very impressive how you two are alike, really. If you wish I can send the link.

Appeal to authority, and a very shit one. Shakespeare was a fucking Narcissist, a type which has ignorance as a baseline value. So you are using a person who sees everything AS ignorance to exemplify wit, what a joke. That and still not pondering about the information in the link I gave, showing more lack of intellectual curiosity. But you have the gall to say others lack wit (worse, using someone else to say it).

Know your place. Just because you are low level scum who obsesses over shit, doesn't mean others have to wallow on it along.

@VainHireling
By the way, this pegs your archetype nicely as R000 'whiny grousing undead stomps you in feces'. There's a user here called Shigechi whom I typed the same, and he did exactly what you are doing now, stomping me in shit saying I was not a genius despite the fact I never made that claim; it's very impressive how you two are alike, really. If you wish I can send the link.
I'm not obsessing over anything, I used "Shit" as a curse word. Just beacuse Shakespeare was a crappy person overall, it doesn't mean he didn't have thoughts worth sharing.

Excuse me, if I'm not "enlightened by the superiority of your intellect" and bow down before you. I simply have never liked CLOWNS, who kept on talking without saying anything.

Bye, bitch.

I'm not obsessing over anything, I used "Shit" as a curse word. Just beacuse Shakespeare was a crappy person overall, it doesn't mean he didn't have thoughts worth sharing.

Excuse me, if I'm not "enlightened by the superiority of your intellect" and bow down before you. I simply have never liked CLOWNS, who kept on talking without saying anything.

Bye, bitch.
You are talking about Freaks here, and they infest 4chan circles; there are lots of killer clowns there. Now you're conflating me with a local genius, an archetype of Freak which also contains glass cannons, limp-wristed faggots and vacuity. Yet another mistake you could've avoided with curiosity instead of grousing.

Last edited:
You are talking about Freaks here, and they infest 4chan circles; there are lots of killer clowns there. Now you're conflating me with a local genius, an archetype of Freak who also contains glass cannons, limp-wristed faggots and vacuity. Yet another mistake you could've avoided with curiosity instead of grousing.
Dude, you don't arouse my curiosity, only annoyance.

Dude, you don't arouse my curiosity, only annoyance.
And that, consideing what I'm offering is high grade Good knowledge, means you are a person who sympathizes with Evil, as shown when you used the sayings of an evil person and justified it by endorsing his evilness instead of condemning it. You were trying to punish me with shit, now I'm doing X010 reflection and punishing you on the fact you are a shit human being and should assimilate better values. Take the lession <shoves on throat>.

And that, consideing what I'm offering is high grade Good knowledge, means you are a person who sympathizes with Evil, as shown when you used the sayings of an evil person and justified it by endorsing his evilness instead of condemning it. You were trying to punish me with shit, now I'm doing X010 reflection and punishing you on the fact you are a shit human being and should assimilate better values. Take the lession <shoves on throat>.