Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i had to stop reading a hentai because it was too happy

• Thread starter Mongolianwizard
  • Start date
Mongolianwizard

Mongolianwizard

Think about it rationally.
i can't read lovey-dovey vanilla shit anymore, I think from now on i'll stick exclusively to gore.
everytime I read vanilla shit it just reminds me of what I don't have
It's over for hentaicels

B4a0bd87f3cfe584db9b0ff6143522b5785cce8432d12f542032dfd0f82cbc22

was the art good tho

was the art good tho
https://nhentai.net/g/248175/1/
judge for yourself
this legit made me want to kill myself a few pages in
a woman will NEVER do this for you
you will NEVER have ANYONE to greet you when you come home except a dog
you will NEVER be kissed or EVER hugged and you can expect to spend the rest of your days in a fucking chair waiting for a blood clot to form in your leg so you fucking die

imagine reading VANILLA HENTaI LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

loli ntr rape or gtfo

https://nhentai.net/g/248175/1/
judge for yourself
this legit made me want to kill myself a few pages in
a woman will NEVER do this for you
you will NEVER have ANYONE to greet you when you come home except a dog
you will NEVER be kissed or EVER hugged and you can expect to spend the rest of your days in a fucking chair waiting for a blood clot to form in your leg so you fucking die
damn, its pretty good shame its too vanilla for me

i love how there are people here who still think there's any semblence of hope
as if one day they'll wake up and girls will magically accept them
you can sit there and proposition to a thousand different women while your boomer family tells you that love isn't the chemicals in your brain, but fate. if that's true then you're destined to die alone.
if you're still a christcuck jfl, imagine thinking god would bother putting you on the planet knowing full-well you're never going to accomplish anything
all part of gods plan right?

we can sit here all day and try to maxx or whatever but the truth is chances are you're going to get fucking cucked and the last thing you'll experience is the barrel going inside your mouth

atomic dogpill
you can sit there and proposition to a thousand different women while your boomer family tells you that love isn't the chemicals in your brain, but fate. if that's true then you're destined to die alone.
if you're still a christcuck jfl, imagine thinking god would bother putting you on the planet knowing full-well you're never going to accomplish anything

we can sit here all day and try to maxx or whatever but the truth is chances are you're going to get fucking cucked and the last thing you'll experience is the barrel going inside your mouth

it's almost like it's over

i can't read lovey-dovey vanilla shit anymore, I think from now on i'll stick exclusively to gore.
everytime I read vanilla shit it just reminds me of what I don't have
It's over for hentaicels

View attachment 50556

Boy I can relate. I stopped reading these vanilla doujinshis years back. It makes me sad knowing I'll never get this. Even when I read doujinshis of a hot girl x ugly neet fat guy, It really makes me sad that we live in this day and age with feminism and the like.

I like hentai where they're raped relentlessly

Are there any good hentais about incels raping stacies and "just be yourself" foids?

I can still do that but I just don't think about myself when I do that. I make fantasies about being someone else.

Yeah it's over. Hope is a cope