Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I had to shit in a bucket today

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
This is ironic because I made a post about toilet cleanliness last week. I was out driving fishing boat and I think I maybe have irritable bowel syndrome, a couple of hours after eating I usually have diarrhea and I kept getting stomach cramps, I couldn't fight it, I knew it was going to come out. I had two choices, I could shit in my pants and maybe try to catch it in my hand and throw it overboard but I couldn't guarantee it would be a solid shit, I wasn't alone in boat either. The other option was to shit in the bucket and throw it overboard which I did, it was humiliating when I seen my shit floating in the water, not something a supreme gentleman should have to do, I couldn't wipe my ass and some shit got on my shorts because of my shitty ass.

I do this everyday.

@chudur-budur Would have stuck has ass overboard and shit directly into the water.

Over for shitingonboatcels

Bucketshitter

legit laughed while reading this

Ok, thanks for letting us know.

The brutal shitpill strikes again, why do incel suffer from this?

I had the cramps in the kitchen. Had no choice but to poo in the kitchen bucket. Lucky muh roommate :chad: :banhammer: was in china.

Mogs me at driving boats wtf chads.co is legit :chad:

This is ironic because I made a post about toilet cleanliness last week. I was out driving fishing boat and I think I maybe have irritable bowel syndrome, a couple of hours after eating I usually have diarrhea and I kept getting stomach cramps, I couldn't fight it, I knew it was going to come out. I had two choices, I could shit in my pants and maybe try to catch it in my hand and throw it overboard but I couldn't guarantee it would be a solid shit, I wasn't alone in boat either. The other option was to shit in the bucket and throw it overboard which I did, it was humiliating when I seen my shit floating in the water, not something a supreme gentleman should have to do, I couldn't wipe my ass and some shit got on my shorts because of my shitty ass.
SHIT OVERBOARD!
(or at least wipe/ wash overboard)
I do this everyday.
Bro!
Bucketshitter
Lol i did it too! Last winter...
@chudur-budur Would have stuck has ass overboard and shit directly into the water.
ASS OVERBOARD!

Couldn’t you go dock the boat and take a shit at the marina?

You haven't answered the most important question: what kind of shit was it?

Reminds me of an old /b/ thread
Shitinbucket

Shouldve shit your trousers whilst sitting on the bucket

I had shit in a bucket once and it was not a joyous experience.