Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I had to get my picture taken for my ID and I almost cried

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I employ a very effective cope in my day to day where I just simply don't look in the mirror and avoid reflective surfaces whenever I can. It's great to forget what you look like (sometimes I just think I am a levitating voice) but that's also the problem, I forget what I look like.

I had to renew my ID card today and I had to take a new picture because the last one was when i was very young, and when he gave me the picture in an envelope, and when I opened it when I was outside. I covered it as if it was some disgusting picture that no one in the world should ever be subjected to. And than it hit me. That's my face. That's what I carry with me to every single place I will ever go to.

Guys, I am ugly as fuck.

Literally the flaws are endless with absolutely 0 redeemable qualities. It hit me extra hard because I avoid the mirror and I am not extremely desensitised to how I looked. I was walking trough the street with tears in my eyes. Like quasimodo I just wanted to return to my dungeon as quickly as possible.

I am not human.

Last edited:
Dude when I got my ID I couldn't even look at my pic I was so repulsed at what I saw, so I put tape over my pic too not see that hideous thing.

I too avoid all mirrors

Dude when I got my ID I couldn't even look at my pic I was so repulsed at what I saw, so I put tape over my pic too not see that hideous thing.
Why did we lose the lottery so hard man :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

This is why we need sex androids NOW, foids got us depressed over our looks, something that should NEVER matter, should never determine self worth, but it does, thanks to foids.

This is why we need sex androids NOW, foids got us depressed over our looks, something that should NEVER matter, should never determine self worth, but it does, thanks to foids.

Basdd GrAY. 100% correct.

Android girlfriends are our hope.

i agree i hate getting my id pic taken. why cant i just be a normie and be unnoticed by the world

ID/passport pictures are the worst.

Yeah it sucks. I hate having pictures taken of me. Just makes me want to kill myself.

I employ a very effective cope in my day to day where I just simply don't look in the mirror and avoid reflective surfaces whenever I can. It's great to forget what you look like (sometimes I just think I am a levitating voice) but that's also the problem, I forget what I look like.

I had to renew my ID card today and I had to take a new picture because the last one was when i was very young, and when he gave me the picture in an envelope, and when I opened it when I was outside. I covered it as if it was some disgusting picture that no one in the world should ever be subjected to. And than it hit me. That's my face. That's what I carry with me to every single place I will ever go to.

Guys, I am ugly as fuck.

Literally the flaws are endless with absolutely 0 redeemable qualities. It hit me extra hard because I avoid the mirror and I am not extremely desensitised to how I looked. I was walking trough the street with tears in my eyes. Like quasimodo I just wanted to return to my dungeon as quickly as possible.

I am not human.
Yep. Renewed mine a few months ago. Tried looking pissed off to somehow appear intimidating in an effort to overshadow my ugliness and when the woman taking my picture saw the outcome, she giggled and said "maybe try to smile". I tried telling her that I have to be serious anyway for the photo to be accepted but she insisted. Did it again with a half-assed smile.

Just ended up looking like a wimpy, dopey, nerdy mess.

At the time I was wearing glasses, and once I saw the finished product, I bowed to never wear glasses in public again. Turned out it was a blessing in disguise, though, because they wouldn't accept my photo with glasses on. So they requested I do it again, in their machine down the hall. This little photo booth had good lighting, I could see myself while posing and decide when to snap a shot. So, I styled my hair a bit, lifted my chin a good bit, aligned my face the best I could to make my asymmetrical-ness less apparent and tried to look as serious as possible.

It turned out 100x better than the one the lady took of me. Nothing special, but bearable.

Last edited: