Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had to drop another manga

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
I had to drop another manga because of female driving. When will this atrocity stop? I cannot do anything because of this.

Mekno avarija

Make fan art of the cumdumpster burning in fire

I had to drop another manga because of female driving. When will this atrocity stop? I cannot do anything because of this.
Maybe they live somewhere where you don't need a license? Surely they do not driving skillmog you?

Surely they do not driving skillmog you?

The driving teacher told me on my first driving lesson: ''You have no foundation whatsoever.'' And by the way, I am a 25 year old supposed man. I cannot do this shit.

The driving teacher told me on my first driving lesson: ''You have no foundation whatsoever.'' And by the way, I am a 25 year old supposed man. I cannot do this shit.
Yes but now after training you have become better right? You've been talking about that driver license thing for like a year now you must be very close to having it. I don't have my license either but I'm still sure I can drivemog most foids.

Yes but now after training you have become better right?

I did practice with the car of my parents once but directly afterwards it started to make some problems. It was like a sign that I will never be able to drive. And I am honest, driving is not even fun to me, most likely it is because I am bad at it.

I don't have my license either but I'm still sure I can drivemog most foids.

I am far from it.

You've been talking about that driver license thing for like a year now you must be very close to having it.

More and more men without something crucial like a driver licence.

"female"
"driving"

Come to thirdworld, here in some places ui can drive without anything. i have seen 12 yearolds drive when i was in rural part of curry;ladn. Sadly ubbran areas have too muhc pigs/cops noiw tho

Even manga is getting cucked