Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had this idea on my head

I

Incel801

Banned
-
That I just needed to figure out how to be attracted to fatties and sub 3 women and I would eventually find a companion. But I'm realizing that its hopeless to even think that. If I am a 2/10 AT BEST then I need to start looking for deformed women and acid attack victims. Maybe 0.0-0.5/10 and geriatric females in nursing homes.

Those are my looksmatch

It's as bad as being a 10/10 and trying to find the perfect girl in reverse. Looking in a crowd of people maybe 1 out of 100 will be suitabley ugly for me to date. At this stage I'm so lonely I dont care anymore..

What to do...

if you are a 2/10 like you say you are your looksmatch FHO would be trying to attract a 5/10 normie ( and succeeding). Hypergamy at play my friend.

Granny in nursing home is sounding more and more reasonable. At least she will be able to take her dentures out for a killer BJ!

I need to go voleenteer at a nursing home to improve me chances. I heard they can be very promiscuous