Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I had the scariest yet retrospectively coolest night in my life

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I was at my pool house far away for a couple days and luckily the alarm doesn’t make a sound when I open the door to outside so I went outside at 3 AM and went for a walk, there was a tiny bit of lightning but nothing else.

then about 20 minutes later, it starts raining heavily as the lightning continues. So I ran back to the house hoping my parents didn’t wake up (luckily they didn’t). I got super wet and I took a shower and dried myself with a towel.

when walking before the rain, a few horses saw me and ran away

Is this a dream?

Damn that sounds cool, u like going for night walks dont u

Damn that sounds cool, u like going for night walks dont u
Rarely get the opportunity at my normal house we have an alarm for when the door opens
Brutal mog

Holy fuck. Stop lifemogging me this hard. Where the fuck do you find random ass horses running away
incel trait: horses run away from you

Rarely get the opportunity at my normal house we have an alarm for when the door opens

incel trait: horses run away from you
Chad trait:owning a pool, a poolhouse in a place where random ass unicorns appear in the night as if its fucking Narnia

Chad trait:owning a pool, a poolhouse in a place where random ass unicorns appear in the night as if its fucking Narnia
My dads rich

Nightwalks are giga lifefuel

Horses run towards me!

(I feed them longer grass from outside their fenced area. Their area has shorter grass because they ate it already.)

But not always

Horses run towards me!

(I feed them longer grass from outside their fenced area. Their area has shorter grass because they ate it already.)

But not always
Fuck a horse theory