Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I had the perfect chance to rope today

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Veteran
★★★★★
My parents were out and i wasn't all alone but my little brother was busy playing on games, i have a pull up bar which can be adjustable anywhere, my plan was whenever i would rope i would just set the pull up bar in the bathroom and use my electrical wire to rope but today i slept and watched YouTube instead of roping and i ak pissed off for that :feelsree:

Frustrated Gecko GIF

godlycockblock
this is a retarded method man

Dude, You could end up frying your nuts, Dont rope!

My parents were out and i wasn't all alone but my little brother was busy playing on games, i have a pull up bar which can be adjustable anywhere, my plan was whenever i would rope i would just set the pull up bar in the bathroom and use my electrical wire to rope but today i slept and watched YouTube instead of roping and i ak pissed off for that :feelsree:
The aftermath of roping as a sub 5 manlet is even worse than death itself. If you live in western soyciety you will probably end up in the local newspaper and your subhuman face will be displayed on the front page and foids and normies will laugh at you. Things might be even worse if they find your .is account etc.

The aftermath of roping as a sub 5 manlet is even worse than death itself. If you live in western soyciety you will probably end up in the local newspaper and your subhuman face will be displayed on the front page and foids and normies will laugh at you. Things might be even worse if they find your .is account etc.
I live in curryland, so i think it's gonna be different, no one probably gonna print this shit on paper

Do you use SS?
Yeah, that site is fucking funny. Bunch of normgroids with no reason to rope whatsoever there posting shit like "my gf and friends keeps me from roping i cant rope because if i did they would be sad :soy::soy:"

Yeah, that site is fucking funny. Bunch of normgroids with no reason to rope whatsoever there posting shit like "my gf and friends keeps me from roping i cant rope because if i did they would be sad :soy::soy:"
Yeah it's bunch of attention deprived normies and attention craving foids

That won't happen. We are ghosts. Millions of people rope everyday and are their cases are never shown to the world unless they're a child or a celebrity.

That won't happen. We are ghosts. Millions of people rope everyday and are their cases are never shown to the world unless they're a child or a celebrity.
I had my first attempt at 15 but stopped because i was afraid i was gonna be on news and shit

That won't happen if you live in a big city with 1 million+ people.

what channels you watch? roping with an actual rope is pretty painful from what I have heard so try to avoid that lots of better ways that are way more peaceful

what channels you watch? roping with an actual rope is pretty painful from what I have heard so try to avoid that lots of better ways that are way more peaceful
I watched trash taste and rehab rooms old videos that time, and no u get unconscious pretty quick so not painful

If you do partial hanging it isn't painful at all and actually feels kinda good. Talking from experience.

come visit me before roping bro we will go fuck whores together