Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had sex with my sister. What should I do? Should I keep it as a secret?

Rance

Rance

Hai, Kazuma desu
-

Yes, it is absolutely right! Brothers should do sex with their sisters. Sisters shouldn’t be shy. Sisters should also do sex with their brothers. Because sex is necessary and is natural. It is a part of life. Emily is my sister. She and me started having sex completely with me and fall in love with me and also I fall in love with her when I was 25 year old and she was 21year old. I have sex with my sister in order to get away from worries and bacome happier.

My sister and me started having sex when I goes to my room and I saw she was completely nude. She was fingering into her vagina.

I entered her room. When she saw me, she had gone in fear position. Then she saw my dick in straight position. She had willing me for sucking my dick's semen and she opened my pants's zip and take out my pennis which was in hard position and became straight when I saw her completely nude.

She sucked my pennis and I fingered into her vagina and taste her vaginal fluid between her two legs and lips licking into her vagina. I touched her boobs and rubbed it slowly and swiftly. I enjoyed that moment!

Then I introduced my hard pennis into her vagina. I also introduce my dick into her pussy through a way called Doggy Style. And she didn't mind it and become more happier. We enjoyed sex during that moment.

We enjoyed sex even when I were 26 year old and she was 22 year old.

We done sex and having sex on my bed, on dining table, in bathroom when having shower, in large tub when having bath, even on beach and desert.

I enjoyed and have been enjoying pussy licking by lips, fingering into her vagina, taste her delicious vagina fluid, lips licking together, lips licking into her vagina and lips licking on both her boobs and both nipples.

We have continuously sex now-a-days when I’m 29 year old and she is 25 year old. We have sex 3–4 times a week to get away from worries and completely enjoyed it and has been enjoying it. We both are happier when having sex together.

She don't shy wearing off my pants, long nickers and short nickers because I know that she need my dick's semen, need vaginal intercourse. Her favorite sex is Nuru Massage Sex and we done this Nuru Massage Sex 2 times a week!

One time, I massage her body completely and the next time, she massages my body completely. The remaining two times in week, we do simple sex such as sex on bed, on dining table, in bathroom when having shower, in large bath tub and on beach!

We done sex and has been doing due to allowance from our parents. They are agreed for sex between us. I wants a baby from Emily's pregnancy. Emily was much happier on her pregnancy. This is not unwanted baby. Our parents were agreed for marriage us.

Even my Mom who had done plenty of sex with me are agreed that I marry Emily. And I promised with my mother that I would do plenty of sex with her after my marriage. Emily compromise with me and my Mom that James would do plenty of sex with her Mom after his marriage with Emily.

My father is not angry on this occasion but he became happier more than before.

On this occasion, my Mom also compromise with me and Emily that after marriage of James and Emily she would do allowance that James would do plenty of sex with Emily.

And I marry Emily at the age of 29 of mine and Emily at the age of 25 of hers.

My most favorite thing is her bigger boobs. When her boobs are rubbed to a smaller extent, her boobs become bigger and in this way, I mostly have been enjoying rubbing her bigger boobs and lips licking on her boobs and also on nipples on her boobs.

I enjoyed sex completely with my sister when I was 25 year old and She was 21 year old. Now we have been enjoying sex completely when I'm 29 year old and She's 25 year old. We wish together to enjoy sex completely, continuously and forever in future!

Thank God THAT gives me that kinds of Sister which spread happiness in my life! ♥️

Sistercels are fakecels.

he really went and breeded with his sister bro

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Having a sister = fakecel

If I had a sister, I would have used her connections to get me pussy. Even if my foid sister was younger, just walking around Walmart with a foid will boost a guy’s social status.

:feelsree: Fuck. I hope this is not another pill.

I thought the dogpill was crazy at first, until I started the “Dogpill Megathread”.

Now foids are fucking their brothers? :feelsree:

Yes, it is absolutely right! Brothers should do sex with their sisters. Sisters shouldn’t be shy. Sisters should also do sex with their brothers. Because sex is necessary and is natural. It is a part of life. Emily is my sister. She and me started having sex completely with me and fall in love with me and also I fall in love with her when I was 25 year old and she was 21year old. I have sex with my sister in order to get away from worries and bacome happier.

My sister and me started having sex when I goes to my room and I saw she was completely nude. She was fingering into her vagina.

I entered her room. When she saw me, she had gone in fear position. Then she saw my dick in straight position. She had willing me for sucking my dick's semen and she opened my pants's zip and take out my pennis which was in hard position and became straight when I saw her completely nude.

She sucked my pennis and I fingered into her vagina and taste her vaginal fluid between her two legs and lips licking into her vagina. I touched her boobs and rubbed it slowly and swiftly. I enjoyed that moment!

Then I introduced my hard pennis into her vagina. I also introduce my dick into her pussy through a way called Doggy Style. And she didn't mind it and become more happier. We enjoyed sex during that moment.

We enjoyed sex even when I were 26 year old and she was 22 year old.

We done sex and having sex on my bed, on dining table, in bathroom when having shower, in large tub when having bath, even on beach and desert.

I enjoyed and have been enjoying pussy licking by lips, fingering into her vagina, taste her delicious vagina fluid, lips licking together, lips licking into her vagina and lips licking on both her boobs and both nipples.

We have continuously sex now-a-days when I’m 29 year old and she is 25 year old. We have sex 3–4 times a week to get away from worries and completely enjoyed it and has been enjoying it. We both are happier when having sex together.

She don't shy wearing off my pants, long nickers and short nickers because I know that she need my dick's semen, need vaginal intercourse. Her favorite sex is Nuru Massage Sex and we done this Nuru Massage Sex 2 times a week!

One time, I massage her body completely and the next time, she massages my body completely. The remaining two times in week, we do simple sex such as sex on bed, on dining table, in bathroom when having shower, in large bath tub and on beach!

We done sex and has been doing due to allowance from our parents. They are agreed for sex between us. I wants a baby from Emily's pregnancy. Emily was much happier on her pregnancy. This is not unwanted baby. Our parents were agreed for marriage us.

Even my Mom who had done plenty of sex with me are agreed that I marry Emily. And I promised with my mother that I would do plenty of sex with her after my marriage. Emily compromise with me and my Mom that James would do plenty of sex with her Mom after his marriage with Emily.

My father is not angry on this occasion but he became happier more than before.

On this occasion, my Mom also compromise with me and Emily that after marriage of James and Emily she would do allowance that James would do plenty of sex with Emily.

And I marry Emily at the age of 29 of mine and Emily at the age of 25 of hers.

My most favorite thing is her bigger boobs. When her boobs are rubbed to a smaller extent, her boobs become bigger and in this way, I mostly have been enjoying rubbing her bigger boobs and lips licking on her boobs and also on nipples on her boobs.

I enjoyed sex completely with my sister when I was 25 year old and She was 21 year old. Now we have been enjoying sex completely when I'm 29 year old and She's 25 year old. We wish together to enjoy sex completely, continuously and forever in future!

Thank God THAT gives me that kinds of Sister which spread happiness in my life! ♥️
:lul: :lul: :lul:

I always assumed western people no longer engaged in inbreeding, especially siblings having sex.

This explains a lot.

Introducing: The brotherpill - the reality that there are siblings having sex with each other while incels rot alone.

Males really have to step through land mines to find a suitable foid.

“Do you have sex with dogs?”

“Have you had sex with your brother?” :feelsrope:

(I’m on Reddit looking at posts involving foids fucking their brothers)