Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I had police in my apartment (inceldom related)

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Hm. Is he banned because he said he was considering trashing his parents' apartment?

Personally I think it would be better to just give him a strong warning over it and delete the post/comment, if it was that one that is the problem.

I think taking away a forum that he clearly does value is not a very nice thing to do.

Last edited:
Probably for being a faggot
Why you say this?

This is the kind of thing normal guys do you know, normal incel guys I should say. I mean sure if he was mega rich he could visit a top class hooker and relieve himself that way, but most guys don't have that money to throw around.

You should be a bit more respectful.

pretty based , but where is the video

pretty based , but where is the video
Had to delete it when I realized they are saying my last name and I can't even post it because it would be illegal.

Had to delete it when I realized they are saying my last name and I can't even post it because it would be illegal.
i just had the cops " spitting on me on the kebab store becazse i didnt wear a mask

this world is becoming more of a Kek day by day

You should have knocked out the Chad with an uppercut and then ordered the police foid to suck your dick. At least that's what I would have done.

You should have knocked out the Chad with an uppercut and then ordered the police foid to suck your dick. At least that's what I would have done.
LMFAO I was checking her out during the intervention and she couldn't make eye contact for even 2 seconds.

Low inhib Chad

Low inhib Chad
Yeah I became low inhib as fuck recently. It makes me do things that are not healthy for me though. Being low inhib as an incel with mental issues is not good for your own health and life.