Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I had never heard of “booster shots” before JewVID-19, that’s why the kikecine and boosters are experimental

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
The kikecine is an experimental mRNA therapy injection. Before the pandemic, I had never heard of “booster shots”, especially when it came to such a mild illness like COVID-19.

My mom took the kikecine, and she also had two booster shots. I am watching her mutate into a fat monster who can’t control her emotions. She has become grumpier and she is angry all the time.

My mother was an advocate for the kikecine during 2020 through 2022, now after seeing me living healthy as an unkikecinated person, she has become jealous and doesn’t want to get another booster.

This kike, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the is still trying to convince goym to get booster shots:

View: https://youtu.be/qIBPTpsq3kI?feature=shared

Not going to comment on this thread for...obvious reasons..

Never heard of a booster shot? I don't trust Fauci's tricks either, but booster shots have been a thing forever.

Never heard of a booster shot? I don't trust Fauci's tricks either, but booster shots have been a thing forever.
I never needed one, and nobody in my family ever needed a booster shot before the Jewdemic. I couldn’t believe how gullible the goym were, it was sad to watch the foids in my family all get kikecinated.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back