Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "I had my first kiss with a girl"

Such retarded attention baiting, and on Reddit; just goes to show how these bluepillers can never truly understand the experience of subhumans when attempting to criticise or failingly disprove the bitter truth that is the blackpill... :society:

Such is the nature of Chads and foids; they've lifemogged you every step step the way, no matter if newborn, toddler, prepubescent, teenager, adult, or senior... :feelsclown:

They will experience every stage of your life, simply with a million times more desirable genetics making it much better then you had ever it; Chads with how foids treat them, the halo effect, and overall how being attractive has positively reinforced their entire life, and foids with their typical privilege, and hypergamy plus the current treatment of men with their standards benefitting them. :feelsjuice:

More humblebragging; I wonder, what is the point? :feelsjuice:

fucking teenagers

Missed out on teen love in the first place because there were no girls in my school. Not even one. All-boys school.

Missed out on teen love in the first place because there were no girls in my school. Not even one. All-boys school.
if there were girls would you have ascended?

I like having irreversible brain damage from missing out on teen love. fucking brilliant. 10/10

if there were girls would you have ascended?
Likely with a downie or severely retarded girl since I was in sped classes. Though I would have had hitched an aspie-level 2 autistic girl if I was really lucky. No chads in sped classes. Most of them were trucels except for the younger ones and the oldest ones and they are LTN-MTN at best.
I'd probably get their looksmatches.

Last edited:
Brutal mog I never kissed foid in dream even :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

i hope they die brutally (in video game)

fuck my life fml GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back