Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had my first "get mad at a foid for rejecting you" experience. IT FELT GOOD

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
She was a cashier at a local place. I had asked her on a date and got her number. She was a single mother but thin and fit. I had said that we would discuss the details later.

We texted a few messages back and forth. I suggested Chipotle for our date. Then she ended up saying she wasn't interested in going out at all and she was sorry if she led me on.

I went to that place a week later, she smiles etc and I ask her "why did you change your mind"? She says that she was up for it...until I said Chipotle.

A few days later I send her a friendly text jokingly asking "how about Arbie's"? She then replies back with a harsh message saying "I told you I wasn't interested now please stop texting me. Thank you."

I fumed. I texted her back:

"Why did you give me your number then? Yes, Chipotle is all a cheap hoe like you deserves!"

Saying that nasty thing gave me a feeling of pride for hours afterwards. She didn't reply but I hoped I ruined her day.

The nerve! Chipotle serves good food and a lunch date there wouldn't have committed her to anything. She expects me to shell out $100+ on a first date? I bet the father/s of her bastard issue didn't even take her to Chipotle.

another bragging faggot mods ban this piece of shit :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

She was a single mother but thin and fit.
Image0 4

gif unrelated

She was a cashier at a local place. I had asked her on a date and got her number. She was a single mother but thin and fit. I had said that we would discuss the details later.

We texted a few messages back and forth. I suggested Chipotle for our date. Then she ended up saying she wasn't interested in going out at all and she was sorry if she led me on.

I went to that place a week later, she smiles etc and I ask her "why did you change your mind"? She says that she was up for it...until I said Chipotle.

A few days later I send her a friendly text jokingly asking "how about Arbie's"? She then replies back with a harsh message saying "I told you I wasn't interested now please stop texting me. Thank you."

"Why did you give me your number then? Yes, Chipotle is all a cheap hoe like you deserves!"

Saying that nasty thing gave me a feeling of pride for hours afterwards. She didn't reply but I hoped I ruined her day.

The nerve! Chipotle serves good food and a lunch date there wouldn't have committed her to anything. She expects me to shell out $100+ on a first date? I bet the father/s of her bastard issue didn't even take her to Chipotle.
I think she only wanted money from you so that you could buy her expensive gifts and take her to expensive restaurants. As a result, after the work done, you would be left without a pussy. If it was Chad, he would have gotten a pussy for free.

:чувствует себя серьезно::чувствует себя серьезно::чувствует себя серьезно::чувствует себя серьезно::чувствует себя серьезно::чувствует себя серьезно::чувствует себя серьезно::чувствует себя серьезно::чувствует себя серьезно::чувствует себя серьезно::чувствует себя серьезно::чувствует себя серьезно::чувствует себя серьезно::чувствует себя серьезно::чувствует себя серьезно:
:лул:

Betabuxxmaxxing isn’t going as planned I see.

ngl guys, I kinda feel bad but then also my act of real life hostility to a woman who aroused me is giving me a hard on.

If you were Chad she would eat guac off your cock.

I feel exactly the same way. It would be really cool if you could just chill with a girl at KFC or something, but is that even allowed these days?

I think she only wanted money from you so that you could buy her expensive gifts and take her to expensive restaurants. As a result, after the work done, you would be left without a pussy. If it was Chad, he would have gotten a pussy for free.
AWALT. Free food from random dude. She is a fucking cashier but feels entitled af.

I feel exactly the same way. It would be really cool if you could just chill with a girl at KFC or something, but is that even allowed these days?
maybe ultimately she just found me boyish, over-eager, and weird. Heck I had just randomly asked her out...I wasn't dressed well...was wearing sandals as always which evidently women find repulsive in men (heard a study on this)...these factors undid me. Or she already has a boyfriend and would have just used me for a meal at a decent place (she can post on insta)...but alas a chump can only be used for a free meal a single time and Chipotle isn't worth the little twinge of shame...

AWALT. Free food from random dude. She is a fucking cashier but feels entitled af.
I would honestly date a lower class black foid just so I could hang out in KFC with her

1. Brag post for even interacting with a foid, the fact that she didn't reject you outright shows your appearance isn't exactly incel-tier.

2. Chipotle and Arby's? JFL, did you ever consider what the foid wanted to eat instead of what you wanted to eat?

Sounds like a volcel. :feelskek:

maybe ultimately she just found me boyish, over-eager, and weird. Heck I had just randomly asked her out...I wasn't dressed well...was wearing sandals as always which evidently women find repulsive in men (heard a study on this)...these factors undid me. Or she already has a boyfriend and would have just used me for a meal at a decent place (she can post on insta)...but alas a chump can only be used for a free meal a single time and Chipotle isn't worth the little twinge of shame...

Sandals will tank your SMV by 10 points

stop wearing them

Based, do this as much as possible.

I'm pretty sure she was never truly interested and just wanted to use you for expensive dinners. Any girl that expects something upscale on a first date isn't truly interested in you. If Chad invited her for fucking McDonalds, you bet your ass she wouldn't complain.

She then went on Tinder. Matched with a 6'1 gymcelled Chadlite and made fun of you for being a "nice guy incel" later that night she had sex with the said guy and experienced leg shaking orgasm with his 8inch thick peepee inside her hole, RAW. Next morning she received text from Chadlite about how "amazing it was last night" they made plans for future and now she's on the app again ooking for even better and taller guy. She don't even remember you by now boyo. There's no point in feeling good about it. You could have even raped her and it wouldn't have mattered to her after a few weeks because she has endless supply of men to choose from and replace your memory with someone better and then replace his memory with someone even better. You were like a homeless man spitting on a billionaires ferrari. Yeah he must have felt shitty that moment but then he went home and got busy with his billionaire life lol he probably thinks the homeless man is "bitter looser" haha

You should have blocked the whore the instant you saw the text of her cancelling the plan. Literally the best thing you can do. The more you drag the situation and the more you keep in touch with her the higher chances of you subconsciously getting attached to her. It won't happen to her because she got options but you don't have any so just block and move on. Don't stick around for closure. There never is.

Good morning, I hate women.

asked her on a date and got her number.
:chad:

I suggested Chipotle for our date. Then she ended up saying she wasn't interested in going out at all and she was sorry if she led me on.
prob truth
some foids might do this in lieu of giving out a fake number because you know where she works
if it was a chance encounter at random place you would not return to then she would prob just give fake number

maybe you pronouncd it wrong

That seems unwarranted.
Not wanting to date you does not make a girl a prostitute.

I would say stick to just the 1st sentence but I think there are better approaches to asking direct questions.

Like for example you could word it as a non-question...

"I was under the impression that you would be up for a date with me if I picked an alternate venut, but I suppose suggesting Chipotle doomed the possibility of getting to know you no matter what the venut. I regret spoiling my chance with you, because I admire you."​

There are ways to 'neg' more subtly. Like "I had considered taking you to a more expensive restaurant, but I figured I'd find out if we had chemistry in a more casual setting first"

Of course it's hard to come up w/ that stuff by the seat of your pants, it's easier for me to concoct it here from a neutral less-involved perspective.

eh... the pride masks the disappoint she wouldn't go to Arby's bro
basically it's just a cope

getting yelled at or insulted by a guy might put her down, but is that something to be proud of?
happiness at others' expense is a petty indulgnece
surely we would find more pride in ourselves to behave as a paragon of civility

IE make her feel bad because you're such a supreme gentleman beyond reproach that her revulsion at you is proof she is a lowly woman making excuses for her gene-fixated hypergamy

The nerve! Chipotle serves good food and a lunch date there wouldn't have committed her to anything.
She expects me to shell out $100+ on a first date?
I bet the father/s of her bastard issue didn't even take her to Chipotle.
it sounds like she was not specific about why she didn't want chipotle
ie maybe it wasn't about price but about th spiciness of the food or you mispronouncing the restaurant name
you jumped to conclusions and missed some opportunity to banter/engage as to the reason in a gentlemanly fashion :feelsLightsaber:

She wasn't interested in you at all. She was interested in a free fancy meal.

his 8inch thick peepee
the average erect penis circumference is 4.59 inches which means the width (diameter) is only 1.461042 inches.

It's pronounced...

Ship po lay (silent t)

Not

Chip pot Lee...
Or
Chip pot lay

And the "grill" is silent too.

If you would have said it fancier then her vegine would have been dripping all over your penis.

getting yelled at or insulted by a guy might put her down, but is that something to be proud of?

My *feeling* was every bit as justified as her *feeling.* If men can't punish women leading them on then femoids (as they are very well doing) are going to use leading guys on -- and pointlessly provoking sexual interest they have no interest in fulfilling -- as a cheap way to boost their egos.

Larping faggot

I hope you are having fun here ersatz incel

My *feeling* was every bit as justified as her *feeling.*
Correct: you are justified to dislike her as she is justified to dislike you.

If she starts glaring at you any time she sees you, I wouldn't fault you for glaring back.

Though you could of course try to be better and not sink to her level *shrug* she's being childish so parent her? Dunno

If men can't punish women leading them on then femoids (as they are very well doing) are going to use leading guys on
Or we adapt to resist this and stop auto-oneitising at the first eyeflutter

-- and pointlessly provoking sexual interest they have no interest in fulfilling -- as a cheap way to boost their egos.
Here's the rub though.
Foids might not immediately know (at least consciously) if they want to fulfill our sexual interest.
Maybe instinctively they don't want to but are telling themself "I'm a nice girl into personalities" long enough to "I'll ask him to take a walk, get to know him a bit, decide later if I want to fuck him"

That's fine IMO. We shouldn't be fostering some kind of "foids shouldn't talk to me unless they're 100% sure they'll jump my cock" kind of standard here, it's a bit excessive.

There should be room for hesitation and conditional acceptance contingent upon learning more about someone via interaction.

She wasn't interested in you at all. She was interested in a free fancy meal.

This happened to me a week earlier and I was ticked off about that too. I sent her a nasty message too. The meal for both of us cost me $40.
Here's the rub though.
Foids might not immediately know (at least consciously) if they want to fulfill our sexual interest.
Maybe instinctively they don't want to but are telling themself "I'm a nice girl into personalities" long enough to "I'll ask him to take a walk, get to know him a bit, decide later if I want to fuck him"

That's fine IMO. We shouldn't be fostering some kind of "foids shouldn't talk to me unless they're 100% sure they'll jump my cock" kind of standard here, it's a bit excessive.

There should be room for hesitation and conditional acceptance contingent upon learning more about someone via interaction.

Her hesitation comes at the psychic cost of the asker, and benefits her ego. They dress provocatively, wear make up to make themselves look physiognomically loli-like, and cause psychic pain at not being sure and not replying and leading on etc etc about satifying the very arousal they seek to provoke. This justifies sharia gender laws specifically against women of child bearing age, and by respect to older women. Society should be androcentric in this way.

Her hesitation comes at the psychic cost of the asker, and benefits her ego.
this is getting too generalized, can I get some particulars about what situation we're discussing here?

Hesitating in what context?

They dress provocatively, wear make up to make themselves look physiognomically loli-like
in many cases, not all. so it depends on which foid we mean

like you could mean "how she dresses" by "provokes" but someone might mean some other kind of behavior like "she talked to me" or "she looked at me" so it really depends

cause psychic pain at not being sure
I'm not sure about a LOT of shit.
I imagine there's also some psychic pain foids experience like "is this guy so sexually frustrated that he's suicidal and might kill and rape me on his way out" I guess?

A foid experiencing 'psychic pain' due to being 'unsure' about what I will do is not grounds for her to hate me.
Foids do that type of shit to justify hatred of socially-awkward "creepers"
I'd be a hypocrite if I condemned that yet embraced the idea that it's okay for me to hate a foid because I'm "unsure" about what SHE is thinking.

So we need to get a tad more specific here about what behavior we're talking about here, rather than vague "she doesn't perfectly narrate her inner monologe to all passerby" assumptions I might make due to a lack of speciifcity.

not replying and leading on etc etc about satifying the very arousal they seek to provoke
is this about the lady who turned down Chipotle because it was Chipotle and then turned down Arby's (OP scenario) or some other scenario

It's too fucking GENERALIZED which is how foids talk I fucking hate it, we're men we do specifics.

It's pronounced...

Ship po lay (silent t)

Not

Chip pot Lee...
Or
Chip pot lay

And the "grill" is silent too.

If you would have said it fancier then her vegine would have been dripping all over your penis.
I always thought its Chip pot lay. :D

Nice for you I guess.

Why abide by these "shoulds" and "aughts" when the social contract re the sharing of female erotic capital is broken?

Why abide by these "shoulds" and "aughts" when the social contract re the sharing of female erotic capital is broken?
It's an optional indulgence if it improves your self esteem, as an experiment.
If it doesn't, then yeah no reason to be overly magnanimous
I still think we shouldn't be worse and escalate just because they did tho.

Single mothers are the best hope for a cel to ascend through betabuxx.
On the other hand op while you are right that she doesnt deserve an expensive restaraunt thats just part of the coourting faze these days. You sound like youre intent on being volcel which means you dont belong here
She then went on Tinder. Matched with a 6'1 gymcelled Chadlite and made fun of you for being a "nice guy incel" later that night she had sex with the said guy and experienced leg shaking orgasm with his 8inch thick peepee inside her hole, RAW. Next morning she received text from Chadlite about how "amazing it was last night" they made plans for future and now she's on the app again ooking for even better and taller guy. She don't even remember you by now boyo. There's no point in feeling good about it. You could have even raped her and it wouldn't have mattered to her after a few weeks because she has endless supply of men to choose from and replace your memory with someone better and then replace his memory with someone even better. You were like a homeless man spitting on a billionaires ferrari. Yeah he must have felt shitty that moment but then he went home and got busy with his billionaire life lol he probably thinks the homeless man is "bitter looser" haha

You should have blocked the whore the instant you saw the text of her cancelling the plan. Literally the best thing you can do. The more you drag the situation and the more you keep in touch with her the higher chances of you subconsciously getting attached to her. It won't happen to her because she got options but you don't have any so just block and move on. Don't stick around for closure. There never is.

Good morning, I hate women.
You know how I know youre an infiltrtor. Cause you said peepee. Only women say that

Last edited:
On the other hand op while you are right that she doesnt deserve an expensive restaraunt thats just part of the coourting faze these days.

I have the right to expect intimacy if I pay for a good restaurant. A good restaurant is something a girlfriend deserves, not a mere prospect. It's madness for the guy not to be able to get to at least feel her up if he treats her to a nice place, and heck how am I even supposed to negotiate that with my diffident incel psychology? "Look, we went to this nice place and, you know, it cost a bit of money...so could I at least perform cunninglus on you?" The mind revolts at being expected to play these games.

I have the right to expect intimacy if I pay for a good restaurant. A good restaurant is something a girlfriend deserves, not a mere prospect. It's madness for the guy not to be able to get to at least feel her up if he treats her to a nice place, and heck how am I even supposed to negotiate that with my diffident incel psychology? "Look, we went to this nice place and, you know, it cost a bit of money...so could I at least perform cunninglus on you?" The mind revolts at being expected to play these games.
If even chad has to adjust what he does to meet foid requirements why do you think you shouldnt? I mean if you really want pussy that bad which sounds like you don't

If even chad has to adjust what he does to meet foid requirements why do you think you shouldnt? I mean if you really want pussy that bad which sounds like you don't

i don't want "pussy." I want the love of a woman will accept my boyish love as she mothers me. :dab: