Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I had my first blackpill moment at Disneyland when I was 10 years old.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I was 10 years old. My uncle and his girlfriend took me to Disneyland in Anaheim, California. We walked into the park. We first ate at a nice restaurant in the park for breakfast, it was really good. We had pancakes, French toast, omelets, pudding, and all the delicious foods you can think of. It was time to go on the rides.

As I walked out of the restaurant, I saw hundreds of people outside. I saw a bunch of young, beautiful, and happy girls with their boyfriends. For the first time, I started to feel extremely jealous of these good looking guys being with their gfs. I was only 10, and I started to want a gf or at least spend time with one. Anyway, I was distracted by seeing pretty girls all over the place, it was so distracting that I couldn't even enjoy the snacks and rides. During the whole time, I felt anger, jealously, hatred, sadness. I also came to the realization that i look to nerdy and geeky to be havign a gf which made me feel worse. I kept thinking about how ugly I was, the rides and activities didn't do enough to keep my mind off this.

Then it was nighttime, and we were still at the park, and it was time for the fireworks and water show. As the fireworks show started, everyone was cheering, everyone was smiling, and they all were happy. I saw couples cuddling and kissing during the the two shows. The sight of this made me feel sick to my stomach as I watched the bright fireworks light up in the sky. I was so angry that I wanted to burn down the whole park and force everyone to leave and ruin the fun for everyone. It was my first time visiting disneyland, and It was one of the experiences in my life that led to me becoming an incel blackpiller later on in my life. At the time, I had no knowledge of the blackpill, but I was blackpilled way before I even knew it.

Religion is what kept me from observing this truth. I just assumed they were all married.

Brutal kidcel experience.

I was 10 too and I wanted to have sex with sexy women too. But 10 is a weird age to decide "Guess I'll never have this." You weren't even old enough to produce a seed.

I was 10 years old. My uncle and his girlfriend took me to Disneyland in Anaheim, California. We walked into the park. We first ate at a nice restaurant in the park for breakfast, it was really good. We had pancakes, French toast, omelets, pudding, and all the delicious foods you can think of. It was time to go on the rides.

As I walked out of the restaurant, I saw hundreds of people outside. I saw a bunch of young, beautiful, and happy girls with their boyfriends. For the first time, I started to feel extremely jealous of these good looking guys being with their gfs. I was only 10, and I started to want a gf or at least spend time with one. Anyway, I was distracted by seeing pretty girls all over the place, it was so distracting that I couldn't even enjoy the snacks and rides. During the whole time, I felt anger, jealously, hatred, sadness. I also came to the realization that i look to nerdy and geeky to be havign a gf which made me feel worse. I kept thinking about how ugly I was, the rides and activities didn't do enough to keep my mind off this.

Then it was nighttime, and we were still at the park, and it was time for the fireworks and water show. As the fireworks show started, everyone was cheering, everyone was smiling, and they all were happy. I saw couples cuddling and kissing during the the two shows. The sight of this made me feel sick to my stomach as I watched the bright fireworks light up in the sky. I was so angry that I wanted to burn down the whole park and force everyone to leave and ruin the fun for everyone. It was my first time visiting disneyland, and It was one of the experiences in my life that led to me becoming an incel blackpiller later on in my life. At the time, I had no knowledge of the blackpill, but I was blackpilled way before I even knew it.
Seeing that shit would make me want to plant a fucking bomb and pulverize everyone into jello. (video game)

My first blackpoll moment was extremely demoralizing at 5/6 yrs old i know how it feels.