Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I had more respect when I was a child than as an adult

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
At least people where nice to me. I talked to alot of friends. Now everyone is just an agitated asshole to me. I get called retarded, midget and literally everything in the book all because I am ugly or was born different. Why does human nature have to be this way...who the fuck encoded the rest of the species like this. I hope I die soon.

Tired Pbs Nature GIF by Nature on PBS

Me rn

I sometimes think to myself about how my childhood was like compared to now.

Me rn

I sometimes think to myself about how my childhood was like compared to now.
All of this because of a petty thing like genes.

It really shouldn't have been like this. It really shouldn't be like this. Why did it have to happen to us? What did we do to the world besides exist. We were just awkward kids we didn't know any better . We didn't do anything wrong...besides being born male.

people at youth aren't as bad when they're old
the people i had when i was young, they knew what friendship and supporting one another means but now i only interact with materialistic assholes who see anyone a bit uglier than them as an abomination

people at youth aren't as bad when they're old
the people i had when i was young, they knew what friendship and supporting one another means but now i only interact with materialistic assholes who see anyone a bit uglier than them as an abomination
It. Shouldn't. Have. To. Be. Like. This. Way. It just shouldn't. It's gunna bite humanity's Ass. I'm fucking serious. I'm dead fucking serious it's gunna come back and bite their asses. I've been warning them for weeks now.

At least people where nice to me. I talked to alot of friends. Now everyone is just an agitated asshole to me. I get called retarded, midget and literally everything in the book all because I am ugly or was born different. Why does human nature have to be this way...who the fuck encoded the rest of the species like this. I hope I die soon.
We're literally the modern day eldians :feelshaha: You can't make this shit up We need a full scale rumbling to equalize the playing field so we can live in peace on paradis.

iu

Our lives are extremely abnormal and we will never truly be understood by humanity.
Even bluecollar workers are treated with more diginity than us. They arrive to work as a janitor , one of the most looked down jobs but yet they uphold a normie lifestyle by even friendhaving and sexhaving.
Criminals who rape children and celebrated online as long as they're good looking while we meticulously calculate every action we do in public in fear we look stupid. Think about it , us being so scared and high-inhibit because of the sheer amount of hate we've endured all these years feeling like we're walking on eggshells while high smv in looks criminals can let loose and rape/murder/steal whomever and still win while we lose.

We really are a small community considering most men in the world are incels in denial or are consumed by another pill. Sure many men are unattractive but most of them are too Bluepilled to understand our plight. If that was the case that most men were incels and identified as one , we would have an insane spike of ERs and suicides.

The thing about the Blackpill is that it isn't like a math problem on a school test. Finding the answer to the math problem allows you to move on to another question and eventually finish the paper test. Blackpill gives you the truth and your not given any relief from your 'questions' in life being answered because there's no end to it.
The only way to solve the question is to destroy the world.

We're literally the modern day eldians :feelshaha: You can't make this shit up We need a full scale rumbling to equalize the playing field so we can live in peace on paradis.
Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

Here's to the inevitable end?

you hope YOU die soon? silly boy

I agree I was more nice to adults and compliant as a kid once I reached my teenage years I just became the opposite I did have some friends at school but was kicked out