Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I had foursome with NBA player- proud whore

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
How proudly these whores are speaking about their promiscuity in open. They deserve 10,000 lashes.

Last edited:
How proudly these whores are speaking openly about their promiscuity. They deserve 10,000 lashes.

I hate whores

@Cuyen thoughts?

This is why paying to watch live sport is cucked, it was ok as a child as the players were better behaved years ago but not millenial Chad.

ew clown makeup

Its like women like these have no redeeming qualities other than their sex you take that away and you have a very boring individual

Its like women like these have no redeeming qualities other than their sex you take that away and you have a very boring individual
Almost all foids are like that

back when i used to watch female youtubets they all would flaunt and be proud of all the dick they took. they would do videos and make millions about dare videos and confessing to sleeping with collab youtubers or legit celebs like leo dicaprio.

one slut i remember said she was hanging out with a celeb and he “made” her eat another girls pussy in his jacuzzi and that, that day was the most fun she has ever had. gross sluts
(oh and also confessed they all did coke before their threesome to stay up and have sex all night)

Goddamn it even if I somehow entered in a relationship the chances of being with someone who has been fucked by almost everyone without me knowing are so incredibly high nowadays that I would just make me paranoid and depressed.This is so fucked up.

Top % men truly get all their sex, this guy had sex with more women in a single night then we will in our entire lives. I once saw a vlog of a youtuber in Dan bilzerians house, he asked how many women Dan bilzerian fucked last night, Dan casually said 5 like it was normal to him.

Goddamn it even if I somehow entered in a relationship the chances of being with someone who has been fucked by almost everyone without me knowing are so incredibly high nowadays that I would just make me paranoid and depressed.This is so fucked up.
Such girls cheat generally.

Top % men truly get all their sex, this guy had sex with more women in a single night then we will in our entire lives. I once saw a vlog of a youtuber in Dan bilzerians house, he asked how many women Dan bilzerian fucked last night, Dan casually said 5 like it was normal to him.
Only chad can enjoy.

Why do foids like sports players so much? Is this some kind of a meme?

Why do foids like sports players so much? Is this some kind of a meme?
Because they are physically healthier and more robust all that women seek in a man due to evolutionary reasons.

Good morning I hate women

I will never get sluts that brag about being pumped and dumped by celebrities.

Seeing foids makes me depressed

one slut i remember said she was hanging out with a celeb and he “made” her eat another girls pussy in his jacuzzi
Ultimate Chad experience

you should be. The things my sister tells me about her becky/unattractive friends... she herself says they are objectively unattractive yet they are absolutely ran through, every girl is like this nowadays. It is so over.
I will never get sluts that brag about being pumped and dumped by celebrities.
It's women (whores) love to brag about how a high SMV male found their useless cunt worthy of running through in 5 minutes. It makes them feel important and biologically valuable as well.

Bring stoning and honor killings to the West.

just don't believ in Oneitis nd shit like that

Video unavailable.

God, sometimes I don't even feel like fucking women anymore after watching this. Might as well buy a fleshlight, it won't give you AIDS.