Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I had enough.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
I’m just gonna try and not let the lack of real life female attention get to me too much if I possible. None of them find me attractive so why should I be upset over them?

I feel like you need to go emergency room

I’m just gonna try and not let the lack of real life female attention get to me too much if I possible. None of them find me attractive so why should I be upset over them?
Women are trash

Better to just be a politician at this point.

True definition of coping but i dont blame you tbh.

I’m just gonna try and not let the lack of real life female attention get to me too much if I possible
good luck with that, a lot easier said then done, wish it was that easy...

I feel nothing but angry all the time
I can't even leave my house without feelings of intense self hatred, isolation and anger every time I see and attractive foid or even worse, a couple displaying public affection.

It has all come to this.

I can't even leave my house without feelings of intense self hatred, isolation and anger every time I see and attractive foid or even worse, a couple displaying public affection.
I feel you/ I hate seeing normies are happy fuck that

tbh... but with the ultimate goal of instituting world wide sharia

For now I'll just join the nazi party and see what happens
I'm black and I spread Nazi/white supremacist propoganda online just to help destroy leftist hegemony. /Pol/acks are just as anti-feminism as we are, even the ones who make fun of incels. Destroy leftism, destroy women. Grab 'em by the pussy.

easy to say, hard to do

I will start working on my shelter where I will keep a harem of desperate foids after the collapse of society :feelsokman:
fucking based. dont forget guns

Life tries us all.

Enough is enough