Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I had enough with the w0ke agenda in gaming and movies.

Having to play as a sheboon foid :feelsUgh:

it will just get worse with time

Nothing wrong with pushing POC to games, but changing the race of white characters is wrong

Nothing wrong with pushing POC to games, but changing the race of white characters is wrong
I loved GTA san andres at the time, but even when they push some POC they still make the man either feminine or cucked, look at saints row the remake lololol.

its a...its a downward spiral to the end of all times and...i want TND nothing more

while cucking and willifing us europeans in game.
PeckerwoodTears are real tasty :feelshaha:

Anyway, get into Emulation. Plenty of PS2, GameCube, whatever platform that don't hurt your feefees.

I watched some livestreaming of Al-Jazeera English last week, and they played one advert. It was some beach scene and contained a good dozen people. All of them were white European. I'm English and it's, I'm not exaggerating, the first all-white advert I've seen in years (containing more than 1-2 people).