Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had covid twice. NO JAB

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
Last year and last month. Tested positive.

My advice is avoid crowded packed in areas such as buses, elevators, conference rooms, movie theaters.

Don't TOUCH public surfaces with fingers, elevator buttons, poles, door handles.

If you have to sneeze, pull UP mask, and sneeze right down into your shirt.

If you use anti bacterial lotion, dab a tiny bit around your nostrils.

Don't drink off a coffee cup that isn't sterilized.

Don't eat at McDonald's where the cashier handles both your money, and your food or cup.

If you HAVE to shake hands, immediately wash hands.

QUIT touching your nose directly.

Don't know if I can trust a guy who had covid twice on hygiene tips :feelsseriously:

My advice is avoid crowded packed in areas such as buses, elevators, conference rooms, movie theaters.

Don't TOUCH public surfaces with fingers, elevator buttons, poles, door handles.

Don't eat at McDonald's where the cashier handles both your money, and your food or cup.

Do the opposite :panties:

I've had three doses and I do all of that too. I am very happy that I had three doses of the vaccine. I took different ones to improve my immunity and diversify my antibodies. If they give a fourth vaccine I will take that too. I'll take anything they give me.

Don't know if I can trust a guy who had covid twice on hygiene tips :feelsseriously:
Good point.

I should clarify that due to my schedule, I'm required to be in constant overcrowded areas.

So, I can pinpoint danger spots and hypothesize where I was exposed.

This, if you can avoid them.......
I've had three doses and I do all of that too. I am very happy that I had three doses of the vaccine. I took different ones to improve my immunity and diversify my antibodies. If they give a fourth vaccine I will take that too. I'll take anything they give me.
I respect your body your choice

Samers. But did you have bad covid or the 3 day covid?

No Jab, not even once had a Covid, but then again. I rarely leave home

I've not had the vaccine and have no interest in taking it and I haven't had covid - or at least if I have I've not had any symptoms. Would have expected to have had it by this point tbh.

I've not had the vaccine and have no interest in taking it and I haven't had covid - or at least if I have I've not had any symptoms. Would have expected to have had it by this point tbh.
Times 1000, young people don't need it

I've had it twice also. Got the molecular testing to confirm.

This is a good guide for general public hygiene, tbh, not just CHINK-19 prevention. (The coffee cup thing might be overkill, though.)