Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had another dream remembering my rejections

Limitcel

Limitcel

z = a + bi / {a,b ∈ R) , {i = sqr(-1)}
★★★★★
It was with one of them, she was at my parents' house because she was friends with my cousin with someone else and I could only look at them and curse

Then I went to school and tried to make eye contact with her but she always looked away with a look of discomfort and then I tried to get closer and put my hand on the back of her head but she pushed me away and threatened to call the authorities

Then I came home in the backseat of a friend's car and held my head in despair as if it were going to explode (like in that van gogh paiting)

This didn't really happen in this way, this girl from that dream rejected me way back and it was years ago but it's disgusting that I'm not safe even in my dreams

At least you get dreams that are even remotely comprehensive.

Mine are indifferentiable from a LSD trip. You could luciddreammaxx

It was with one of them, she was at my parents' house because she was friends with my cousin with someone else and I could only look at them and curse

Then I went to school and tried to make eye contact with her but she always looked away with a look of discomfort and then I tried to get closer and put my hand on the back of her head but she pushed me away and threatened to call the authorities

Then I came home in the backseat of a friend's car and held my head in despair as if it were going to explode (like in that van gogh paiting)

This didn't really happen in this way, this girl from that dream rejected me way back and it was years ago but it's disgusting that I'm not safe even in my dreams

View attachment 1197175
Those are brootal