Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I had an orgasm when I was sexually assaulted. Is that something that happens?"

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
got it from this:https://www.teenhealthcare.org/blog/sexual-assault-orgasm/

"I had an orgasm when I was sexually assaulted. Is that something that happens?"

We believe you, and are so sorry that this happened to you. What happened was not your fault, and you could not have done anything to deserve it. If you haven’t already, we hope you talk to someone about what happened, and are getting the care you need.
Having an orgasm does NOT mean that you wanted or secretly liked being assaulted. Physical arousal (like having an orgasm, getting an erection or getting wet) is a physiological reaction you cannot control.

Yes, it is possible (and actually not uncommon) to have an orgasm during a sexual assault. However, this does NOT mean that you wanted to be sexually assaulted.

It does not make the assault any less serious, or any less of an assault. It does not mean that you secretly liked being assaulted.

The statistics about having an orgasm during an assault vary, partly because so many survivors do not disclose that they had an orgasm. Estimates of survivors who orgasmed during their assault range from
4% to over 50%. Around 1 in 5 women said that they had a “physical response” to their assaults. You are not the only person whose body reacted to being assaulted in this way, and you are not the only person to feel confused or ashamed about it.

Now imagine the amount of females that DON'T say they had an orgasm

get that filthy mug off my screen

If she orgasmed, that means she liked it, so it was consensual. So it wasn’t sexual assault.

The reason foids have orgasms during rape is because rape is how sex is supposed to be.

If she orgasmed, that means she liked it, so it was consensual. So it wasn’t sexual assault.
well according to them:
This includes having an orgasm, getting an erection (getting hard), getting wet, or feeling aroused.

well according to them:
This includes having an orgasm, getting an erection (getting hard), getting wet, or feeling aroused.
Foucault says consent is arbitrary and not a good measure of whether harm was actually inflicted
The reason foids have orgasms during rape is because rape is how sex is supposed to be.
Good post

I am going to blow up a highly populated place in my city (in gta)

Women derive pleasure from the pain that's inflicted upon them.

Rape has been the normal way of having sex for thousands of years.

Rape has been the normal way of having sex for thousands of years.
Correct. Males have been raping females to reproduce for ages. To use force or threat of force to compel a female to submit to sexual intercourse is the natural, real, primary, genuine, native, primordial, normal, original way of having sex. Foids get biologically turned on by violence, brutality, ferocity, savagery, roughness and aggression. Males were designed to rape. Females were designed to be raped. This is why they enjoy it and have orgasms when being raped.

Last edited:
holy shit

:bigbrain: if i rape a foid hard enough it's not even illegal

:feelsLightsaber: rapecel ascension strat :feelsLightsaber:

holy shit

:bigbrain: if i rape a foid hard enough it's not even illegal

:feelsLightsaber: rapecel ascension strat :feelsLightsaber:
Wait until society collapses. Personally I want to curb-stomp a foid.

"Orgasming doesnt mean you liked it" lmao

The lies these cunts will invent. It only works with foids since they are like children and need to be told what to feel.

Orgasming really just means she pissed herself

JFL they are really saying: "Just because you orgasm it doesen’t mean you like it, move on and be a strong feminist woman that doesen’t enjoy being dominated“

come back

Foids crave this, it's caveman era instinct

“Just because you orgasmed doesn’t mean you liked it”

That’s like saying:

“Just because you lost a lot of blood from a major wound, doesn’t mean you’re hurt.”

Observable Physical outcome of an action on a person, indicates whether the person experienced physical pain or pleasure.

Wait until society collapses. Personally I want to curb-stomp a foid.

I wanna keep a bitch chained up like an animal, so I can mount her whenever I feel like. I’m sure She would enjoy it as much as I would (in video games)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back