Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I had an interview to work with my oneitis

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Today I was interviewed for a job in the same place one of my oneitis from university works.
But during the interview (I wasnt interviewed by her) I found out that this job is to literally work with her, like she would be the person I interact with the most.
I also saw her walking there when I was waiting, I hadnt seen her in years, since the pandemic started. She is as beautiful as I remembered, she looked really good with her work outfit.
What a funny coincidence, imagine if I got the job, working all day with her, she doesnt even know I exist, but I know everything about her. Its like winning the lottery, the perfect job.

Obviously I didnt get the job because i'm too autistic, but they will notify me in a week. I really want to get this job and work with her. This type of coincidences only happen in anime. :ahegao:
She would call HR and I would be fired in less than a week. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
dnd rd

whats the job?

Obviously I didnt get the job because i'm too autistic, but they will notify me in a week. I really want to get this job and work with her. She would call HR and I would fired in less than a week.
jfl at this cuck

It weirdly sounds both lifefuel and suifuel

Cool. Good luck I hope you get the job

Why? I just want to spend time with her, even if she never dates me and is disgusted by my presence.
u only want to wageslave to be with ur oneitis, also having a oneitis is the ultimate cucktrait

She’s probably getting cream pied by Chad right now

Today I was interviewed for a job in the same place one of my oneitis from university works.
But during the interview (I wasnt interviewed by her) I found out that this job is to literally work with her, like she would be the person I interact with the most.
I also saw her walking there when I was waiting, I hadnt seen her in years, since the pandemic started. She is as beautiful as I remembered, she looked really good with her work outfit.
What a funny coincidence, imagine if I got the job, working all day with her, she doesnt even know I exist, but I know everything about her. Its like winning the lottery, the perfect job.

Obviously I didnt get the job because i'm too autistic, but they will notify me in a week. I really want to get this job and work with her. This type of coincidences only happen in anime. :ahegao:
Do you know her full name, and date of birth? This is a good opportunity to use magick on her.

you really don't think she'll ask him for drinks after work and then immediately jump on his dick?
Maybe she will fall in love with me
She’s probably getting cream pied by Chad right now
True
Do you know her full name, and date of birth? This is a good opportunity to use magick on her.
I know her full name, not her date of birth. But if i'm smart I could use my knowledge to cause a good impression on her without being creepy.

good luck in your next interview
also,
having an oneitis is cucked bro, she's definitely getting fucked this night

Thanks

How do I say it then? I really liked the clothes she was wearing, isnt that an outfit?
Uniform (Insert sympathetic me putting hand on your shoulder emoji)

It's lifefuel to me tbh, imagine talking with her everyday

But I don't think it's a uniform, foids can choose what to wear.
Imagine her having no interest in you and treating you coldly, getting you fired for being “creepy” or telling you about her boyfriend creampieing her. This sounds self destructive. But I understand. Giga incel trait to be rabid at the sight of a woman

Imagine her having no interest in you and treating you coldly, getting you fired for being “creepy” or telling you about her boyfriend creampieing her. This sounds self destructive
Still, being close to her all day and getting to smell her would be enough for me.

I know her full name, not her date of birth. But if i'm smart I could use my knowledge to cause a good impression on her without being creepy.
Buy a rose quartz for $2, and carry it in your left pocket.

Is that supposed to make her fall in love with me?
Yes

View: https://youtu.be/uJsvKwq51Zo

Yes

View attachment 736905

View: https://youtu.be/uJsvKwq51Zo

Sounds like cope

Good luck!
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Mogger

Are you sure you didn’t subconsciously stalk her

Are you sure you didn’t subconsciously stalk her
I knew she worked here when I apllied, but I apply to everything I see, I didnt just apply because she was here.
But I would take this job over anything else tbh

cream pied
5de5574f-6862-48ff-91df-0e57836c55b8.jpg

I don't like cooking, quite honestly.

What no pussy does to a mf

Imagine I get the job and we end up dating and I fuck her on working hours :ahegao:

You are an unemployed autistic loser. JFL at thinking a woman would choose a low value male as a partner. Low value males are perceived by women as disposable worker drones who exist to serve society as a slave.

Low value males are perceived by women as having as much value as the garbage in their trash can

It’s probably some low level minimum wage job. Look at his bio, it says “unemployed”. This dude is a loser NEET rottER, that’s all he’s been during the last 5 and a half years of time in which he’s been on this forum.

If you get the job make up reasons to take pictures and videos of her, and then use the collection of media to make deepfakes of her. Get as many photos and video from different angles as possible. :feelsEhh: